IGNORED

Tested Today

TheGreek

On 4/8/2020 at 6:19 PM, TheGreek said:

So I had a mild fever yesterday 99.5 to 99.9 yesterday... today 100-100.4. Called Dr and told her wife was exposed last Friday by a patient of hers and her co worker also had it. I have a dry cough, headache, fever so... dr got me tested at Morristown Memorial Corp office since our drs are part of the changing and wife works for them.

They stuck the 6in swab up my nose... it sucked!! Now I wait 2-4 days for results and self quarantine which I have been for 3 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the best for this to be as uneventful as possible - eat lots of Avgolemono soup and rest.

Hope you guys get better soon. Thanks for the updates. 

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

• 2 weeks later...

Update- 2 1/2 weeks I’m cleared by drs to return to work Monday. I had it relatively mild.

Wife had it rough.. had 1 ER visit for a chest X-ray. The hospital nurses called and checked on her daily and when she needed anything they took care of getting her dr involved or hospital docs. She just about back to normal now

Kids didn’t even flinch... they didn’t get it at all!

Its all Greek to me

1 minute ago, TheGreek said:

Update- 2 1/2 weeks I’m cleared by drs to return to work Monday. I had it relatively mild.

Wife had it rough.. had 1 ER visit for a chest X-ray. The hospital nurses called and checked on her daily and when she needed anything they took care of getting her dr involved or hospital docs. She just about back to normal now

Great news! 

8 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

I didn't see the results if you posted them.. did you and your wife test positive? 

23 minutes ago, Hunter115522 said:

I didn't see the results if you posted them.. did you and your wife test positive? 

Yes we both did test positive. My Friday night the same week , my wife went friday and got hers the following week on tuesday.

Its all Greek to me

7 hours ago, TheGreek said:

Good news :up: