TheGreek

Tested Today

So I had a mild fever yesterday 99.5 to 99.9 yesterday... today 100-100.4. Called Dr and told her wife was exposed last Friday by a patient of hers and her co worker also had it. I have a dry cough, headache, fever so... dr got me tested at Morristown Memorial Corp office since our drs are part of the changing and wife works for them.

They stuck the 6in swab up my nose... it sucked!! Now I wait 2-4 days for results and self quarantine which I have been for 3 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

always worries with my wife seeing patients and it finally caught up to me after being OCD with staying germ free.

Hopefully it comes back negative or I get it mild worst case

good luck buddy. they seem to test for this the same way they test for flu. i had a cotton swab shoved up my nose when i had the flu last year. it felt like the swab was gonna pop out my skull. i then sneezed 4 times afterwards. not fun and it does hurt. 

• Like 1

2-4 days seems like along time.   Since most test are coming back in less then 24 hours

2-4 days seems like along time.   Since most test are coming back in less then 24 hours

They say 1-4 days on pamphlet I got when they tested me but dr says 2-4 day turnaround.

Very best Greek....I'm in my spare room,  kids are using master bathroom,  food left at the door.....

• Like 2