Batsto

Grocery Stores get Murphy Rule now

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, yoda4x4 said:

Let me think about this... he's going to force me to wear a mask.  F' no!  Murphy can kiss my rear.  Of course I'd like to no in advance when he's going to so I make sure it's as disgusting as he is. :kissbutt:

David

With that train of thought this will never go away. It’s not that hard to put something on to go to the grocery store.  This shit  is no joke

Edited by Buckeyes11
Content
  • Like 2

He should of had this in place weeks ago. I’m scared shitless of going to the store but I have no choice 

• Winner 1

Most shop rites will let you pick it up at the curb. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tuck said:

Around the corner from me, there are at least 100 people on a job site building a new housing complex.  I am the last person that wants to see people out of work but how the heck is that essential??  

Yeah, good question because no one is going to be able to afford to buy or rent them in this economy! 

Dont need to be a mask just a face covering this is mine should help with social distancing also20200408_173931.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Going tomorrow to shoprite to pick up an order we placed last week.  Last week when we picked up another order there were construction workers in the same lot, construction still going on all around the shoprite and only 50ft from where we pick up the food was a porta jon and more steel going up.  Lady came out with no gloves or mask, handling the containers that held my bags that were packed by who knows who, or how many people handled the order before it came out to me.  got stuff we didn't order and didn't get stuff we ordered.  Tell me exactly how this is suppose to be helping anything?  We took everything out of the bags and wiped down each item on the tailgate then sterilized ourselves.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

I am now searching eBay for gas masks.  What do we heavily bearded folk do?

Positive pressure system..  scott pack.  Lol

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

We took everything out of the bags and wiped down each item on the tailgate then sterilized ourselves.

Wolfman Jack would be proud.

8 hours ago, Canadian Bacon said:

He's drunk on power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I'm not!

source.gif