mazzgolf

Murphy just closed state parks and forests!!!

Phil Murphy: Can't see overturning decision to close NJ state, county parks

The hundreds of thousands of trout that have been stocked on those state and county parks will go to waste, and key components of healthful solitary recreation are now being sacrificed,” 

New Jersey State Park Police will patrol to enforce the park closures, state officials said. Fines will be assessed for noncompliance.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/coronavirus/2020/04/08/phil-murphy-not-overturning-decision-close-nj-state-county-parks/2972421001/

10 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

These Jersey Shore towns have closed beaches, boardwalks, or stopped short-term rentals due to the coronavirus

https://www.phillyvoice.com/every-new-jersey-shore-town-closed-beaches-boardwalks-short-term-rentals-ban-coronavirus-covid-19/

I guess surf fishing is out?

Obviously you are not essential and not dealing with this every day like many others. I get you are bored and would like life to return to normal. You wanting recreation while people are dying and  suffering that are working the front lines is strictly selfish. How about saying thank you for trying to save lives- maybe it could be yours being saved. And even better yet, there are people all over this site fighting the good fight to provide needed services for you and your family that would love to be bored at home knowing there is safety in quarantining.  I feel bad for front line workers who die because selfish people like you can't stay home for the good of everyone. 

I hope Ruth Bader Ginsburg got her workout in as NJ taxpayers risk fines to walk in State Parks. Oh no, our gyms are closed also. 

EBC371AD-7BAF-4856-BBFE-D71972493336.jpeg

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, deadonshot2 said:

Obviously you are not essential and not dealing with this every day like many others. I get you are bored and would like life to return to normal. You wanting recreation while people are dying and  suffering that are working the front lines is strictly selfish. How about saying thank you for trying to save lives- maybe it could be yours being saved. And even better yet, there are people all over this site fighting the good fight to provide needed services for you and your family that would love to be bored at home knowing there is safety in quarantining.  I feel bad for front line workers who die because selfish people like you can't stay home for the good of everyone. 

Whats up with you liberals???   You all constantly make asinine assumptions.  Why?

I posted an article about beaches and boardwalks being closed.  I've been wondering why they haven't closed them for over a week!  The morons from North NJ and NY are flooding the boardwalk like it is summertime.   I want nothing more than for them to get the F out of here!

I also hate surf fishing,  I haven't surf fished In  years!  I take my kayak in the back bays and the inlet.

I also have an elderly cousin on a ventilator, her daughter died, another cousin died, the wife of another cousin died, the husband of another cousin died and you somehow think that you know what goes on I  my life??

I also have 4 nurses in my family!

Go see a shrink!  

Edited by nickmarch

1 minute ago, nickmarch said:

Whats up with you liberals???   You all constantly make asinine assumptions.  Why?

I posted an article about beaches and boardwalks being closed.  I've been wondering why they haven't closed them for over a week!  The morons from North NJ and NY are flooding the boardwalk like it is summertime.   I want nothing more than for them to get the F out of here!

I also hate surf fishing,  I haven't surf fishes I  years!  I take my kayak in the back bays and the inlet.

I also have an elderly cousin on a ventilator, her daughter died, another cousin died, the wife of another cousin died, the husband of another cousin died and you somehow think that you know what goes on I  my life??

Go see a shrink!  

You been posting your political hate towards saving lives for a few days and now you come up with that crap? People like you posting crap to stir shit is not helpful nor appreciated. I have had two scares with my staff just this week. So I definitely don't care if shut the whole freaking state down at this point because it becomes more dangerous everyday. And even some on this site don't care because they don't fight the front line and have no idea the stress we go through daily. So try sharing something positive instead of trying to stir some political points. 

As far as not knowing what you go through. Well if I had people dying like that in my family I would not be here posting bs like you- so sorry if I think you are full of crap. And second you are not fighting the fight everyday we all know that so you are clueless what is actually happening on the front line. People working serving the public are scared shitless right now and could care less if you cant go to the state park, beach or anything else that has been shut down. 

So I all I ask is you stop the bs political posts and consider what people are going through that have to fight this head first and not from a bunker.

9 hours ago, Batsto said:

Why are liquor stores open? Totally none essential. 

I'm married to a redhead, I have three daughters, and we're all stuck under one roof.  Liquor stores are indeed essential my friend.  I assure you.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha 4

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

You been posting your political hate towards saving lives for a few days and now you come up with that crap? People like you posting crap to stir shit is not helpful nor appreciated. I have had two scares with my staff just this week. So I definitely don't care if shut the whole freaking state down at this point because it becomes more dangerous everyday. And even some on this site don't care because they don't fight the front line and have no idea the stress we go through daily. So try sharing something positive instead of trying to stir some political points. 

As far as not knowing what you go through. Well if I had people dying like that in my family I would not be here posting bs like you- so sorry if I think you are full of crap. And second you are not fighting the fight everyday we all know that so you are clueless what is actually happening on the front line. People working serving the public are scared shitless right now and could care less if you cant go to the state park, beach or anything else that has been shut down. 

So I all I ask is you stop the bs political posts and consider what people are going through that have to fight this head first and not from a bunker.

Totally delusional!

Go see a shrink!  

Edited by nickmarch

Posted (edited)

Here we go again. Same common denominator. And in the same time frame as posts asking about the demise of NJ Hunter. The answer is in this thread

Edited by Bucndoe
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, Farmingdales Finest said:

This sums it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_2500.png

I am

11 hours ago, Swamp_Yankee said:

I'm married to a redhead, 

I carumba.

11 hours ago, Swamp_Yankee said:

I'm married to a redhead, I have three daughters, and we're all stuck under one roof.  Liquor stores are indeed essential my friend.  I assure you.  

Yup.....married a redhead too!!  Lol

So when the level of deaths don't reach the catastrophic 2-4 million in the US being reported by the MSM, Murphy can take credit for stopping the spread by implementing these abuses of power, even though he waited until after the brunt of the outbreak to do anything.  He didn't close city and town parks in counties where the worst outbreaks are, and what is being done state wide to disinfect public areas or check travelers?  Every time i listen to him talk, he's making a pep talk for us to follow his orders and not telling us anything that is going on at the State level to combat the virus.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

So when the level of deaths don't reach the catastrophic 2-4 million in the US being reported by the MSM, Murphy can take credit for stopping the spread by implementing these abuses of power, even though he waited until after the brunt of the outbreak to do anything.  He didn't close city and town parks in counties where the worst outbreaks are, and what is being done state wide to disinfect public areas or check travelers?  Every time i listen to him talk, he's making a pep talk for us to follow his orders and not telling us anything that is going on at the State level to combat the virus.

Breaking news from the governor anyone quote taking pictures of amphibians like frogs will be arrested.

• Haha 1