Things are pretty chaotic right now, I've been thinking about trying to kick one off but juggling a lot right now.  We can start with a list of interest and see how many are planning on hunting?

Deer contest still needs to be finalized.  I just haven't pushed it because things are crazy right now for everyone, so was waiting til things calmed down.

Here is my opinion on deer contest. Team 3 wins and lets be done with it. We are "arguing" over an inch while some of the top teams players did not even include pictures of the measurements. There could be 6 feet of mistakes so lets forget this one inch, learn from it, and move on. Team 3 wins. Next year if you don't have pictures of each required measurement there should be no entry on the score board. Like wise if there is a mistake, like in this year entry we are waiting for, no official score until its corrected. Team 3 wins this year and I think all my teammates would agree.

Edited by Lunatic

I'm thinking it is a good idea to have the annual W&W Turkey contests, as we have done in past years. 

Matt, in Ms. Grit's absence I am willing to pitch in to perhaps get the Youth Contest going. It will simply mimic what we have done and offered in the past. 

I am sure Robin will jump in once she is back from her trip. 

Just getting back on the site now. Tough to do when at work, especially the last 4 days with everything going on. If anything regarding this is needed, let me know. 

Edited by LPJR