Misc Hunting Gear for sale

Cleaned out the shed - First to DM me with the BEST FAIR offer gets it. I will update once item is spoken for. Local pickup only - Woodbridge Township NJ.

Used - Summit Climber - good condition - used 2 seasons and been stored in shed - Best offer

Used - deer cart (2 wheels) - it has hauled a lot of deer but still works and in decent shape - best offer - sold pending pick-up/funds

Used deer cart (1 wheel) - used 1 season - best offer

Used Bow Target - Best Offer

Used Various Scopes - best offer for each.
Hawke 4-16x50 - sold - picked up!!! Thanks!!!
1.5-5 - crossbow - no name -
Red dot 3x32
Nikon prostaff 2-7x32
Hawke 3x32 crossbow
Weaver - 3-9x40 - two of them

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIMG_2653.thumb.jpg.ecee7fed2d6a9c7583589bf561231f9f.jpgIMG_2652.thumb.jpg.473c5d0a4bcb0f6ab5519161c819d3ab.jpgIMG_2651.thumb.jpg.c65a9e3fceaad4b418eeae830dbe0f54.jpgIMG_2650.thumb.jpg.cf335f236619bcb4123310d4d713685c.jpgIMG_2649.thumb.jpg.4392b34c16ad92ada93b188a0c8b6485.jpg

14 minutes ago, SlugsnArrows said:

Endurance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m interested how’s the glass how do you like it and finally what your bottom dollar 

I’m interested how’s the glass how do you like it and finally what your bottom dollar 

My father used it on his Savage .308 we were hunting pigs mostly at night with a red light.

He loved it. The only reason he isn’t using it is because he upgraded to thermal.

The scope is on Amazon for $500.

This was barely used, doesn’t come with rings, light wear.

DM me if interested we can negotiate a price if serious.

What ever works for you but not tonight I just sat down. But any time tomorrow or during the week just text me you address I’m in Middletown so it’s a short ride

What ever works for you but not tonight I just sat down. But any time tomorrow or during the week just text me you address I’m in Middletown so it’s a short ride

No rush I sent ya my cell via DM

I sense a scope fetish.

Not the worst fetish you could have. Most was just upgrading to something better or newer or Night Vision then Thermal.

I also have Day/Night Vision Scopes I am considering selling of anyone is interested.