IGNORED

WHo is removing my posts and why?

1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

I know the moderator who removed my posts read this because at the time he was the only one active on the forum. This is the worse type of censorship. Silent as if the comment it tries to suppress did not even exist. No explanation, no waning just removal like it wasn't even there. Also this is not the first attempt to make me quiet.
Powers to be have a problem with me so I am going to re-evaluate the level of my participation.

I’ve prob gotten more heat from lunatic than most on here- never should he be censored. I stand in solidarity with Lunatic! 

5 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

I've been working all day.  My guess is he didn't want the topic to derail into a two person argument back and forth (as it did)

Go look at the posts and see if you still have the same opinion  There was nothing, zero of anything that could prompt removal. It was on subject and civil. 
Whatever, if you are good with it I get the message

As Matt has said many times take it to pm. I had a conversation today with someone so it did not have to be aired and derail someones thread. I think we can all agree to that. And I had no problem with one or two of my posts taken down. And I apologized to hammer for getting into a back and forth even though it was my last one or two posts in that thread. Not going to continue feeding trolls. I think the reason some wont take it offline is because they want the attention on the open forum. I have had members send me pm's and I always reply. We all are who we are. I think first and foremost we are outdoors people. Lastly, we will never fully agree on politics. You can't even get all dems or all republicans to agree on something most of the time in congress. And the hardest human trait to change is change. Too many people set in their ways and since we have done something so long we feel comfortable continuing to do it even if it doesn't work.  I have voted for both dems and republicans. In my younger years I leaned more to left. In my older years I lean more to the right. But both parties have found themselves so far right or left it left me in the middle with nobody around.  

8 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

As Matt has said many times take it to pm. I had a conversation today with someone so it did not have to be aired and derail someones thread. I think we can all agree to that. And I had no problem with one or two of my posts taken down. And I apologized to hammer for getting into a back and forth even though it was my last one or two posts in that thread. Not going to continue feeding trolls. I think the reason some wont take it offline is because they want the attention on the open forum. I have had members send me pm's and I always reply. We all are who we are. I think first and foremost we are outdoors people. Lastly, we will never fully agree on politics. You can't even get all dems or all republicans to agree on something most of the time in congress. And the hardest human trait to change is change. Too many people set in their ways and since we have done something so long we feel comfortable continuing to do it even if it doesn't work.  I have voted for both dems and republicans. In my younger years I leaned more to left. In my older years I lean more to the right. But both parties have found themselves so far right or left it left me in the middle with nobody around.  

I disagree :rofl:  :up:

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

10 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

But both parties have found themselves so far right or left it left me in the middle with nobody around.  

You might be interested in a book called "REPUBLOCRAT"  by Carl Trueman.  

12 hours ago, Lunatic said:

Go look at the posts and see if you still have the same opinion  There was nothing, zero of anything that could prompt removal. It was on subject and civil. 
Whatever, if you are good with it I get the message

At the very least you deserve an explanation! 

Irish Potato Famine - White Privilege 

holy cow!    As it has been said MANY times on here, take personal comments to PM.     Lunatic - I simply saw you and deadonshot2 start replying to each other. Now - in this case, I actually thought you were a little more civil and dos2 sort of started it... All I did was "hide" your responses to each other, not your posts that were "solo".   That - simply for the purpose to avoid another escalation down the same old rat hole.   I see dos2 apologized above.     Yes - the conversation at that point was not breaking any rules but it was about to go there...   No "deep state" - it was just me.    Since you two won't block each other, perhaps it is best not to directly reply to each other or again, speak to each other in PM....

I would gladly give up my evil mod powers if y'all wanna vote me off that island... 

Stay safe everyone - be smart. 

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

16 minutes ago, Hunter115522 said:

If no rules were broken there is zero reason to hide or delete a members post IMHO.. 

I agree, I don’t think any of us want “thought police” removing things to prevent something that “might” happen. 
I believe u guys are designated moderators, not “preventers.”