IGNORED

F'n Idiots and Corona Virus

So F'n pissed off! My wife has very bad rheumatoid arthritis and has to sit at the doctor's office once a month to get an IV to treat it. The medication suppresses her immune system.

She has been home since the week before last but was asked to come in to the office on Friday to do a project that couldn't be done from home. We found out today the guy she works closest with has the virus and was going to get tested later Friday and didn't tell anyone!

I can't believe how F'n selfish people can be! He knew about her compromised condition and didn't take any freaking precautions! I want to kill the guy!

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers:

26 minutes ago, Farmingdales Finest said:

So F'n pissed off! My wife has very bad rheumatoid arthritis and has to sit at the doctor's office once a month to get an IV to treat it. The medication suppresses her immune system.

She has been home since the week before last but was asked to come in to the office on Friday to do a project that couldn't be done from home. We found out today the guy she works closest with has the virus and was going to get tested later Friday and didn't tell anyone!

I can't believe how F'n selfish people can be! He knew about her compromised condition and didn't take any freaking precautions! I want to kill the guy!

My wife gets the same injections. The RA kicks her ass, sad thing is she's only 42.  It sucks   Agree I'd wanna kick the guys ass.  He definitely deserves an earful from you. 

Hope she feels better. 

Just now, Swamprat said:

My wife gets the same injections. The RA kicks her ass, sad thing is she's only 42.  It sucks   Agree I'd wanna kick the guys ass.  He definitely deserves an earful from you. 

Hope she feels better. 

She has had it for probably 10 years but was only diagnosed 2 years ago when she switched primary care doctors because she was in so much pain and kept getting told it was nothing.  I hope up your wife is doing well with it and thanks for the support.

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers:

1 minute ago, Bones said:

A shot in the jaw should be expected 

If I hit this guy once he would drop dead. I have 5 inches and 120 or so pounds on him.

i treat everybody as if they have the virus and also protect and do my part to protect all around me thinking i may be a carrier without knowing it.  it not hard to do your part and get through this.  but yes, many people are selfish and stupid.  if only viruses can be selective, lol!