How to access WiFi camera via IP address?

Yes.  The camera is connected WiFi via an extender on the side of the house.  I can access it through the Reolink app on my phone (live or playback) which is fine, but I want to be able to just login to it via a web browser and see the live feed.  Basically what I'm trying to do is be able to call up the footage on my TV.  I have an Amazon Fire Stick plugged into my 60" LED in the living room.  Amazon Fire TV has a web browser, so I'd like to make the camera IP address the homepage.  That way whenever I open the web browser on the TV (I'll never use it for anything else) I'll have the live feed of the camera.  I just can't get the page to load for some reason.  I tried to do some reading on it and there are ports and other settings to check, but its all beyond my level of understanding.  I'm sure someone who is in IT could figure it out easily.  

from the trouble shooting page you will need to forward the ports on your router to do this. this can be done remotely using an app like team viewer to access a computer on your network. other wise it would require someone to come to your house to access your router.

How to Remotely Access Reolink Cameras & NVRs via a Web Browser

Find the IP address of your cameras and NVRs. ...

Log on to your router and forward ports for your cameras and NVRs.

Input the URL into the web browser and log in to view the security camera live.

35 minutes ago, Swamp_Yankee said:

Yes.  The camera is connected WiFi via an extender on the side of the house.  I can access it through the Reolink app on my phone (live or playback) which is fine, but I want to be able to just login to it via a web browser and see the live feed.  Basically what I'm trying to do is be able to call up the footage on my TV.  I have an Amazon Fire Stick plugged into my 60" LED in the living room.  Amazon Fire TV has a web browser, so I'd like to make the camera IP address the homepage.  That way whenever I open the web browser on the TV (I'll never use it for anything else) I'll have the live feed of the camera.  I just can't get the page to load for some reason.  I tried to do some reading on it and there are ports and other settings to check, but its all beyond my level of understanding.  I'm sure someone who is in IT could figure it out easily.  

Sorry I did not realize this was surveillance camera