HamiltonR&G

Lay Off?

Still doing construction in hospitals but not sure for how much longer. Our company has been shut down in quite a few hospitals but there are a handful that are still letting us work.

Bad  Break! Hopefully we get to work after Easter. 

I'm layed off,, so they say for 2 weeks. First time I've ever been layed off my entire career. But I'm loving it

• Like 1

still working here, but all my overtime is cut. only 8 hour days until this is all over.

I took the last year off was just thinking of going back than this so guess I'll get that new pup finished while the weather I see still cool. Not finished but steady to flush hopefully. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Booner said:

I'm layed off,, so they say for 2 weeks. First time I've ever been layed off my entire career. But I'm loving it

same here. in 35 years I never collected unemployment

I'm supposed to be back on or around May 1st, I have a lot of stuff to do around the house so I'll live lol

Commercial carpenter,I’m not laid off but 4 guys are,the younger guys without kids and mortgages are sat first. 

I’ve worked for my dad my whole life. Started pumping gas full time in the summers at 8 years old. We are never booked less than 2 weeks ahead in our auto repair business. We have had zero customers and the phone hasn’t rang once this week. I just applied for unemployment yesterday. We aren’t making enough to pay the electric. Thankfully we have nearly zero overhead other than the normal electric, water, insurance and such but, no way making enough to pay me. Sad situation for all...