IGNORED

Current Motorcycles

35ruger

18 hours ago, Tarhunt said:

My mother would not let me even own a moped, let alone own a motorcycle. 

17 hours ago, Lunatic said:

Don’t laugh, my mom still doesn’t know I have one:shock:

When I was 10 I told my parents I was born to ride and that I was going to ride at some point, regardless, and they would be better off letting me learn when I am young. I'm not sure how I came up with the argument but it worked. They bought my first bike that summer.

2 minutes ago, newjerseyhunter said:

When I was 10 I told my parents I was born to ride and that I was going to ride at some point, regardless, and they would be better off letting me learn when I am young. I'm not sure how I came up with the argument but it worked. They bought my first bike that summer.

My mom would die if she knew I was riding so to this day she does not know. No reason to stress her

12 hours ago, Jim_ said:

Really nice machines, guys.

2004 Softtail Standard. Bought it new, with two of my brothers-in-law. 

The other is a bike my son is building on some sort of Sportster frame. He and his wife are now expecting their first kid, so he's gonna end the project. Glad to see it gone from my garage finally.

hd1.jpg

matt.jpg

If I ever buy another bike it will be like yours. Powder coated motor, no chrome for the ease of cleaning
Nice ride:up:

36 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

My mom would die if she knew I was riding so to this day she does not know. No reason to stress her

My parents could never keep me under their control, they have to deal with it.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

I have the frame for a Cycle Motor Works bike, pre 1920........found in an attic of an old garage......still on 2x4's as it would have come in a shipping crate........but no other parts found......still pretty cool......kinda something the pickers would find......

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

• 4 months later...