Batsto

Trumps American Independence Agenda

As the deviant Dems  support open borders......

President Trump is calling for Republicans and Democrats to unite behind his American independence agenda to defeat the spread of the Chinese coronavirus.

During a Tuesday press conference, Trump detailed the “critical” need for American independence in manufacturing, the energy sector, and territorially at the nation’s borders to stop the coronavirus crisis

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

Just now, Batsto said:

As the deviant Dems  support open borders......

President Trump is calling for Republicans and Democrats to unite behind his American independence agenda to defeat the spread of the Chinese coronavirus.

During a Tuesday press conference, Trump detailed the “critical” need for American independence in manufacturing, the energy sector, and territorially at the nation’s borders to stop the coronavirus crisis

Never mind the Corona crisis. We need to do it for our safety and independence. They sold our country to our enemies, on one side to middle eastern terrorists and halfway around the world to a communist regime. Trump already made us independent from the middle eastern enemy by making us in 3 years #1 producer of energy. We need to elect him to the 2nd term to bring our critical manufacturing back. You know democrats with their Globalism and green BS will never do it.

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

There are a whole lot of things going on that just don't smell right. 

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Mink said:

There are a whole lot of things going on that just don't smell right. 

The silver lining of CV this is an eye opener. We now learn China can cripple us at any time, and they say they may,  until we bring manufacturing back. Trump again ahead of everyone else pushing for our manufacturing independents way before CV.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

I agree, but the sad part is many in our own government are doing everything they can to stop him. Heck even on this Forum there are a few that just can't see what is hapening . If he can get through this I fear for his health....and I don't mean the virus! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Mink said:

I agree, but the sad part is many in our own government are doing everything they can to stop him. Heck even on this Forum there are a few that just can't see what is hapening . If he can get through this I fear for his health....and I don't mean the virus! 

If he gets reelected and we gain the house and keep senate then watch out. Look what he already accomplished while under so much fake negativity.

People are brainwashed, you are not changing it. They will stand by the most absurd arguments and maintain its validity even after its proven otherwise. Sad but the propaganda machine is working 

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

56 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

People are brainwashed, you are not changing it. They will stand by the most absurd arguments and maintain its validity even after its proven otherwise. Sad but the propaganda machine is working 

I watched them (House & Senate) debating the stimulus/recovery package and then the medias (CNN, MSNBC & FOX) coverage.  Based on which one you choose to watch and believe its as if they are discussing and proposing solutions to two different problems.  So, as you stated, the people are brainwashed and is easier and requires no effort on their part to let others make decisions for them. 

I keep hearing Cumno and Deblowzo call for military actions. I am all for that. Martial law in all sanctuary states and cities. Clean House! 

• Like 1

my in laws hate trump listen to CNN and the view daily and bitch about trump all the time on numerous occasions they have said something and said well CNN said it and showed him sayin it and I have showed them the video of the whole thing and they just say that was manipulated to make him look good and CNN bad. :shakehead:  just can't understand people like this.. only difference is my father in law always says you can't blame him for this crap he doesn't write or pass laws thats on congress he has no control over that...

1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

The silver lining of CV this is an eye opener. We now learn China can cripple us at any time, and they say they may,  until we bring manufacturing back. Trump again ahead of everyone else pushing for our manufacturing independents way before CV.

UMMM no. Some us said that china had that ability long before this CV. As far as bringing back manufacturing goes. Have you seen a plan, heard of a plan or is it just a campaign rallying call to the base? I would greatly appreciate it if trump brought back manufacturing to the US in a big way. But without a plan it is just lip service. 

A plan would be we are trying to bring back more manufacturing jobs back to the US. We are meeting with companies in this sector of the economy to discuss how we can do that. Do we need tax breaks? Do we need logistical support? Do we need X amount of visa's to help with seasonal trends? But words means nothing. 

And I don't need anything about dems bs. Did anyone excuse obama when the dems kept blaming bush for everything? 

Posted (edited)

This is what what dems are all about.

Using the pandemic to push through the left's agenda items under the pretense of a bill to fight the coronavirus.
here is what they pushed for:

a performing arts center in Washington, D.C

a requirement that airlines accepting assistance under the bill have a union representative on their board

environmental regulations for airlines

any company getting coronavirus-related aid disclose its diversity stats, including its employees' race, gender, pay, corporate board diversity and the structure of its offices that deal with diversity and inclusion.

Requirment to report "number and dollar value invested with minority-and-women owned suppliers ... including professional services (legal and consulting) and asset managers, and deposits and other accounts with minority depository institutions, as compared to all vendor investments."

Any airlines that accept assistance from the House Democrats' bill would be forced to "offset their carbon emissions and reduce their overall emissions by 50 percent by 2050

And more but you get the picture

Do you think these people are capable of getting anything important done? Diversity, identity politics, distribution of wealth and green BS. They couldn't care less if US was completely dependent on China. It only helps them to stay in power. Transgender bathrooms is their priority

Edited by Lunatic
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

This is what what dems are all about.

Using the pandemic to push through the left's agenda items under the pretense of a bill to fight the coronavirus.
here is what they pushed for:

a performing arts center in Washington, D.C

a requirement that airlines accepting assistance under the bill have a union representative on their board

environmental regulations for airlines

any company getting coronavirus-related aid disclose its diversity stats, including its employees' race, gender, pay, corporate board diversity and the structure of its offices that deal with diversity and inclusion.

Requirment to report "number and dollar value invested with minority-and-women owned suppliers ... including professional services (legal and consulting) and asset managers, and deposits and other accounts with minority depository institutions, as compared to all vendor investments."

Any airlines that accept assistance from the House Democrats' bill would be forced to "offset their carbon emissions and reduce their overall emissions by 50 percent by 2050

And more but you get the picture

Do you think these people are capable of getting anything important done? Diversity, identity politics, distribution of wealth and green BS. They couldn't care less if US was completely dependent on China. It only helps them to stay in power. Transgender bathrooms is their priority

deadonshot, do these type of things even bother you? 

53 minutes ago, Mink said:

deadonshot, do these type of things even bother you? 

I have already said I was not infavor of adding anything into bills. I want clean bills from both sides. They do it to hide their pet projects at the expense of the middle class. Then pretend they are giving you something. I already stated my position on the political bs. So how did you feel about mcconnell holding up the first bill for three days so he could attend a party with Cavanaugh and another judge? You know when we should have been social distancing. Let me hear how you feel about that. You either have character or one is a character. Who are you? The first bill was the money to actually fight the virus. This bill was more for economic stability. Which one do you think was more important? The one that funded buying ventilators or the one that gives the stock market a boost? Because you can be worth millons but doesn't mean shit if you are dead. So you just have problems with nancy and chuck or can you include mitch in that anger?

We all want clean bills from both sides that goes without saying . The difference is the media is bias when reporting this . That is the most alarming part to me and I don't think I've ever seen you start a thread stating this. Sure when challenged you take the simple way and say you want it right on both sides . But you only attack one side. So it would be nice to see you start a Thread and state your dislike for the wrong doings in the Democratic party. Can you do that ? For the record before Trump I thought BOTH parties were of the same corrupt cloth. It was evident early on, the Republicans didn't help him when they had the house . I think now they are just riding the train. Trump isn't perfect, but in my opinion he is far and away the best choice to lead our Nation. Do you honestly think Biden could do a better job ?

2 minutes ago, Mink said:

We all want clean bills from both sides that goes without saying . The difference is the media is bias when reporting this . That is the most alarming part to me and I don't think I've ever seen you start a thread stating this. Sure when challenged you take the simple way and say you want it right on both sides . But you only attack one side. So it would be nice to see you start a Thread and state your dislike for the wrong doings in the Democratic party. Can you do that ? For the record before Trump I thought BOTH parties were of the same corrupt cloth. It was evident early on, the Republicans didn't help him when they had the house . I think now they are just riding the train. Trump isn't perfect, but in my opinion he is far and away the best choice to lead our Nation. Do you honestly think Biden could do a better job ?

Mink, I don't start threads about bashing trump either.  I chime in when I think someone is wrong or state my opinion or provide facts that have been reported on the subject. I usually state my position pretty clearly- then get attacked. Back in the old days of NJH, I was the FIRST to say I was backing trump after he announced. Most said he would drop out before primaries even started. So I was the first supporter. I fought benedict gomez daily on that site because I backed trump. Many at that time were pulling for candidates like rand paul, rubio and cruz. As they dropped out and trump was closer to winning the nomination, many started jumping on that trump train. Not because they wanted trump (because many said they would hold their nose and vote for him because he was lesser of two evils), but because he was the republican candidate. About the time he was winning the nomination is about the time I was jumping off that train. I saw the conman he was. I could not vote for a narcissist ( I have helped two women that had been married/dating a  narcissist) and knew what one as president could look like. I had long ago known I would not vote for hillary. And the other two candidates just did not seem up to the task. So my disagreement with trump is nothing about what party he belongs to. It is I do not agree with policies in many cases. Example: I said I am fine with a middle class tax cut but thought the bill was too big of a cut for corporations. It was the same position as many republican senators as well. Yet I got attacked for my position. But nobody would say a bad word about any republican senator who disagreed with the big cut for corporations. Another: the trumpcare bill would have priced many in my age group out of healthcare when we would definitely be in more need of it. Why would I support such a bill that might cause me not to have healthcare? Yet many my age just wanted trump to win even though he called the bill "mean". That is as I stated then stupidity to want to lose your healthcare because you want trump to win. That is what being in a cult looks like and not being a FREE american imo. I said I supported him attempting to engage NK. I also thought the big mistake was giving Kim a second meeting on the world stage without any progress made from first meeting. In fact NK got us to stop training with SK but they gave up nothing. 

To answer your last question- I am not sure if biden is the answer either. But I have already decided trump has done enough damage. And by that I mean that we are the laughing stock of the world- and that can be taken literally as we have all seen the tape. But our lack of foreign policy is placing us in danger. An example of that just this week. Italy one of our allies is need of help ( I do not think we can offer any help though) and we offer help to NK so they can use it as a propaganda piece. All while Russia and Cuba have sent medical supplies and teams to Italy. They again are taking up the vaccuum. The one thing I think Biden would do a better job is gaining respect from foreign allies that is truly lacking in this administration.