I have a friend who has access to thousands of masks.  They are for sale, but I'm not getting involved with pricing.  If anyone knows someplace looking for them PM me a name and contact number and he will get in touch with them. No BS.

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Droptine 26 said:

Are these legit or fell off the back of a truck?

You'll have to talk to him.  I'm just throwing it out there.  If serious send contact info and I can have him call you.

Maybe he could donate them to first responders or hospitals !!

It would be the right thing to do !!!!!

• Like 5
  • Agree 5
  • Winner 5

8 minutes ago, 35ruger said:

Can you afford to donate millions of dollars to anything?  Maybe he has donated many, but it's still his business.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NJ Predator said:

I hear mixed reviews on masks. Wear them, don't wear them. I don't know anymore.

From what my doctor said the regular mask you see everyone has on are not doing much. Like getting a mask from Home depot and sand Spackle, take the mask off and will still have dust on your face  under the mask. Those N95 mask seal around your face and keeps everything out. Those are the only mask my doctor said to use. He told us this in the beginning all this shit cause we were going on vacation and my wife was asking him. Well no vacation for a while now.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, 35ruger said:

Agreed.  if he still wants to make a buck off them, I’m sure the hospitals would be willing to buy them.  

• Like 2

He should sell them to local hospital or donate them. 

• Like 2

He should contact area hospitals, EMTs, fire stations, ambulance halls - guaranteed he'll sell them all, and he'll be providing them to the people that need them the most right now.

• Like 1

Hopefully he'll be fair with the pricing.. Maybe sell them for his cost due to the severity of the situation. IMO anyone who tries to price gouge in times like these are complete pieces of shit. Not saying that's the case here, just a general opinion. 

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

My wife and I donated blood this morning. The American Red Cross center has been unable to get them.

• Like 1

Knowing that every medical place in the country are needing them he should not need you to try marketing them on a hunting website.That would lead me to believe these masks are not legit in some way. He may be legit but the optics definitely make it look suspicious.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

Unquestionably, your friend should be in contact with hospitals to donate or sell them.  As long as hospitals have a shortage, where they are actively treating infected patients, trying to sell these to anyone else is really a disservice to the healthcare world.  Your friend may have already donated some of them, even a large amount, but as long as he has excess and hospitals are in need, that is the only place they should be going.

I'd encourage anyone here looking for masks to strongly reconsider taking supplies away from hospitals.  I know you're concerned and you're panicked but you don't want to be the one who is actually sick and in critical condition in a hospital, trying to be treated and there is a lack of doctors because they don't have the protective gear they need to ensure long term care of patients.

• Like 4
  • Agree 5