Jim_

White Supremacists Encouraging Their Members To Spread Coronavirus To Cops, Jews, FBI Says

Posted (edited)

Since some of you guys are clearly virtue-signaling like the so-called leftists you despise, here's a white supremacist test for you white men with daughters or let's say hypothetically you had a daughter...would you allow your daughter to marry a black man?

While if you answer no that doesn't mean you are a member of a white supremacist group, you are in fact a white supremacist. So let's cut the crap with all the holier than though nonesense. The bible says NO ONE IS GOOD, NOT ONE and that's why we all need a savior in Jesus Christ. Only being born-again of the Holy Spirit completely cures someone of racism. Many others just put on a "PC front," lefties and so-called conservatives alike.

Edited by Michael Britt
  • Disturbing 1
  • Confused 2

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

Mar 22

I watch and listen to the Fake News, CNN, MSDNC, ABC, NBC, CBS, some of FOX (desperately & foolishly pleading to be politically correct), [email protected], & [email protected], and all I see is hatred of me at any cost. Don’t they understand that they are destroying themselves?

Thank goodness President Trump has Judge Jeanine and Sean Hannity to tell us the truth.

9 minutes ago, Jim_ said:

Thank goodness President Trump has Judge Jeanine and Sean Hannity to tell us the truth.

While there is no truth of any kind coming from the left

Breaking news, White Supremacists numbers increase in New Jersey by 20%, there are now 12 in the State!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jim_ said:

Thank goodness Biden has Rachel Maddow, Chris Hayes, Don Lemon, Anderson Cooper, Brian Stelter, Jim Acosta to be the truth tellers.  See how easy that was. 

14 hours ago, Michael Britt said:

Since some of you guys are clearly virtue-signaling like the so-called leftists you despise, here's a white supremacist test for you white men with daughters or let's say hypothetically you had a daughter...would you allow your daughter to marry a black man?

While if you answer no that doesn't mean you are a member of a white supremacist group, you are in fact a white supremacist. So let's cut the crap with all the holier than though nonesense. The bible says NO ONE IS GOOD, NOT ONE and that's why we all need a savior in Jesus Christ. Only being born-again of the Holy Spirit completely cures someone of racism. Many others just put on a "PC front," lefties and so-called conservatives alike.

I could ask you the opposite idiotic question "would you let your black daughter marry a white man".  Are you really that obtuse because you are not fooling anyone with the " virtue signaling" BS.   Ideology is separate from race but I guess you were out sick when they covered that topic in class. 

• Agree 1

On 3/24/2020 at 10:24 AM, Lunatic said:

I am sure there are sick aholes out there. However, I no longer have much trust in FBI.

Agreed.  

On 3/24/2020 at 10:20 PM, Michael Britt said:

Say What??? White supremacist ? Racist maybe, white supremacist, not so much. 

Thats some BS there pounded into your head by liberal propaganda. Staying within your own ethnicity, race or whatever is as natural as eating. Its been going on from the beginning of time among people and even animals. Its a natural way to be and has nothing to do with racism. Racism is a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race. Yet you are willing to call someone white supremacist, which has a same definition as racism, because being Italian he/she wants to marry another Italian. This abuse of the world racism made the word meaningless anymore. :down:    

First off you must not have kids or else you would know you don't get to choose who they marrie or even date. Second I have no idea why you would bring Christ into this

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Your question falls short. I'll go one better. Would you rather your Daughter marry a decent, successful, hard working Black man that treated her well or a White man that was a lazy loser that abused her?  Ask that question and if they stick with the "white" man, it's clear what they are. I don't care what you call them. 

If you say neither exists, then we know what you are too.

Edited by archer36
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, archer36 said:

Your question falls short. I'll go one better. Would you rather your Daughter marry a decent, successful, hard working Black man that treated her well or a White man that was a lazy loser that abused her?  Ask that question and if they stick with the "white" man, it's clear what they are. I don't care what you call them. 

If you say neither exists, then we know what you are too.

Given all of the preferences and privileges that the offspring of that union would enjoy I have have no problem whatsoever myself.

As long as the guy is not abusive, can communicate well,  works hard, is a professional and he and his family treats my daughter well I would not care what color his skin was.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1