Jim_

White Supremacists Encouraging Their Members To Spread Coronavirus To Cops, Jews, FBI Says

Racist extremist groups, including neo-Nazis and other white supremacists, are encouraging members who contract novel coronavirus disease to spread the contagion to cops and Jews, according to intelligence gathered by the FBI.

In an alert obtained by ABC News, the FBI’s New York office reports that "members of extremist groups are encouraging one another to spread the virus, if contracted, through bodily fluids and personal interactions."

The FBI alert, which went out on Thursday, told local police agencies that extremists want their followers to try to use spray bottles to spread bodily fluids to cops on the street. The extremists are also directing followers to spread the disease to Jews by going "any place they may be congregated, to include markets, political offices, businesses and places of worship."

Some real scumbags out there.

ABC NEWS

I am sure there are sick aholes out there. However, I no longer have much trust in FBI.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

13 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

I am sure there are sick aholes out there. However, I no longer have much trust in FBI.

And posted on ABC .......... not sure how much you can believe.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

....and if you see a car driving at night with the headlights off don't flash your brights at them. It's a gang initiation and they'll follow you and kill you!

• Agree 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

How many actual "white supremacists" even exist. The whole notion of"white supremacists" is just a product of fake news.  I would be more concerned if they said the boogyman or space aliens are trying to spread the China virus. 

Seriously it would be believable if they said Muslims with China virus are trying to spread it into non Muslim areas.

44 minutes ago, 230jhp said:

How many actual "white supremacists" even exist. The whole notion of"white supremacists" is just a product of fake news.  I would be more concerned if they said the boogyman or space aliens are trying to spread the China virus. 

Seriously it would be believable if they said Muslims with China virus are trying to spread it into non Muslim areas.

They exist, they've grown, but their numbers are a blip on the radar.  However mainstream left wing media would like you to believe every Republican and Trump support is a white supremacist.  That's their agenda.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

50 minutes ago, 230jhp said:

I think this is a part of the program implemented by liberals to further divide our nation and to fuel racial tension. This is how they survive and hang on to power

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

5 hours ago, Lunatic said:

Or ABC

• Winner 1

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, smittty said:

Or ABC

Ask your chief friend. Stuff like that ain't taken lightly no matter the source. Sometimes it's just enough to plant a seed

Edited by Bucndoe

27 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

Ask your chief friend. Stuff like that ain't taken lightly no matter the source. Sometimes it's just enough to plant a seed

Com on now

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, smittty said:

Com on now

Typical, as expected

Edited by Bucndoe

7 hours ago, Jim_ said:

Some real scumbags out there.

ABC NEWS

2 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

As expected

5 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

As expected

Ill believe it when I see it on CNN 👌🏿

• Haha 1

The ABC news article is just more drivel from the usual suspects. 

This article is infinitely more interesting because it points toward the truth and is written by a real journalist:

https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-mossad-assassinations/

The FBI claims we can't handle information like this.  Let's show them we can by not making any statements that could be interpreted as threats.

10 hours ago, BowhunterNJ said:

They exist, they've grown, but their numbers are a blip on the radar.  However mainstream left wing media would like you to believe every Republican and Trump support is a white supremacist.  That's their agenda.

The left pushes their existence (and crazy people exist on the fringes of every demographic) mainly to deflect/distract from the blatant anti-white sentiment actively promoted and encouraged on college campuses these days IMO.

• Like 1