RPK0620

NJ2AS and SAF File Federal Lawsuit Against Gov. Murphy's Closure of Gun Stores

29 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

I told you I could not answer your question so I wouldn't speculate or make up an answer. If those involved have found a way to complete prior transactions without violating the order, that's on them. Anything new isn't getting done and the retail stores are closed. That was my point which seems to have been misunderstood. That's all I got.

not here to argue but if I wasn't sure I woudn't have posted it.  I just wonder if it was shut down because they are several days behind and I think still behind...

9 hours ago, buckhound said:

not here to argue but if I wasn't sure I woudn't have posted it.  I just wonder if it was shut down because they are several days behind and I think still behind...

I am never on here to argue. My intent is always to post facts about firearms laws for those that wish to exercise their 2A rights lawfully as they can be very confusing. I have been busy as shyzza since this started and look for a bit of solace when coming on here, not argue. The NICS and retail store closures were closed as non-essential. Things are changing daily and the whole situation is fluid. There may be more additions/deletions to the essential/non-essential lists. That is up to the State Director of Emergency Management, the Governor, and The AG. I would only think it would be right to allow transactions that were started to be completed but that ain't my call.