Bonefreak

Wuhan Market Tour!!!

There were nothing but animals in that video.  Some on two feet.  Who could imagine an illness like CV19 could come from that hole.  How any of them survive is a surprise.

• Like 1

What shocked me the most is none, and I mean none of the animals in that septic tank of an outdoor, no refrigeration meat market were gutted. Just left to lay and swell up full of bacteria for those fine folks to enjoy. I’ll tell ya, their immune system must really be something. What they consider food is bad enough but, how can one consume something that still has its guts, urine, fecal matter and prolly a stomach full of food without it not only being sickening but, deadly? 

• Agree 2

17 hours ago, newjerseyhunter said:

Well thanks for letting us all know you don't know how logic works.

That being said, maybe those people in CHI NA have different taste buds than you and maybe they don't consider dogs their best friend. Who are you to decide what animals a person can befriend. Using your logic we shouldn't be able to hunt because there are people who think that deer, bear, etc are damn near magical beings. 

They effen are especially when you are hunting a mature buck. They magically disappear :happywave:

1 hour ago, DBuck said:

Hence.....

The f*#kin bird flu!!!

She just gained the power of 3 flightless birds like shes playing Dungeons and Dragons!!  Woot woot!!