Bonefreak

Wuhan Market Tour!!!

Bat on a stick anyone??!!

Ancestors say they get special powers from eating strange critters.....yup....that's believable!

WARNING....

Disturbing content for cat lovers

Just the screen shot is enough for me. I don't want to see it.

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Years ago I was able to buy a fishing vest lined with fur.......CAT FUR .........made of course in Asia. .....( Japan I believe ) ......more than 20 different cat pelts were used..... ( for the look , not the size ).......anyway for $5 I had to have it.......

• Disturbing 1

3 minutes ago, MRMCR said:

Years ago I was able to buy a fishing vest lined with fur.......CAT FUR .........made of course in Asia. .....( Japan I believe ) ......more than 20 different cat pelts were used..... ( for the look , not the size ).......anyway for $5 I had to have it.......

now when you fish you look like a p%$$Y:happywave:

• Haha 2

I’m sure if people watched our slaughter houses they would be just as offended.

but killing stuff in mid market with a stick , and the unsanitary environment should show it is a breeding ground for disease 

• Agree 4

The sanitary issues aside, much of what you see there is perfectly edible, our cultural issues prevent us from eating cats,dog, horses and such. To them that stuff is normal food, considering where they're from. But I think this whole viral issue stems from the total lack of sanitary conditions associated with an open air market, with little or no refrigeration.

• Winner 2

8 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Don't laugh Bonfreak, this looks sick

I know bro. Sad and sick....and the lack of sanitary conditions is perplexing for this day and age.....no wonder why COVID 19 started there!

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, hammer4reel said:

I’m sure if people watched our slaughter houses they would be just as offended.

but killing stuff in mid market with a stick , and the unsanitary environment should show it is a breeding ground for disease 

Poverty makes people desensitized to things like brutality or cleanliness.
nevertheless disturbing to us

1 minute ago, GhostBear said:

The sanitary issues aside, much of what you see there is perfectly edible, our cultural issues prevent us from eating cats,dog, horses and such. To them that stuff is normal food, considering where they're from. But I think this whole viral issue stems from the total lack of sanitary conditions associated with an open air market, with little or no refrigeration.

I agree but its still disturbing

Posted (edited)

It’s time to boycott China! Bring our manufacturing home to our shores. Trump should cut corporate taxes again for a 5 yr span to Motivate owners.  Call it The 5 year America Nation Plan . 
PS: Get our drug companies back now!!!! Executive order for national defense. 

Edited by Batsto
  • Like 1
  • Agree 4
  • Winner 2

1 minute ago, Batsto said:

It’s time to boycott China! Bring home  our manufacturing home to our shores. Trump should cut corporate taxes again for a 5 yr span to Motivate owners.  Call it The 5 year America Nation Plan . 

He is the only guy addressing this before the CV. He already made us independent of the middleast enemy. All these people against him created this mess with Globalism. They sold us and he has been saying this for years.

• Agree 2

24 minutes ago, GhostBear said:

No doubt, it bothers me to see dogs treated like that. 

If hungry I would eat any animal, including dog or cat. But I would never mistreat the animal.
If you read about early exploration of the icy north and south, dogs were eaten regularly when food ran out.

• Agree 1