IGNORED

Is The ( Over The Counter) Sale Of Leftover Turkey Permits Still On March 30th??

Fred Flintstone

I know that is a full 7 days away--- but with everything " non-essential"  closed down right now-- does anyone here know if the ( over the counter) sale of leftover Spring Turkey Permits set to be sold at 10am on March 30th Statewide still set to go?                                                                 I usually get mine down at Wanaque Tackle.  If there is a future Statewide Date in case March 30th comes and everything nonessential is still closed down -- will someone here in the know let us know on this Thread when that new Date is.    Hoping everything opens before too long when hopefully this Chinese Virus dwindles down.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

Why not ? Online is the ultimate social distancing

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

1 hour ago, nickmarch said:

It's faster and easier to get the over the counter permits online.  I would think that the online system will be working and available.  

Has anyone asked if they are going to allow hunting?  

I don't have a Home Computer. What would my option then be? 

58 minutes ago, Hazbro said:

Should be able to get permits at Walmart??

That would be good.  But don't certain places have those Special little machines that are linked to the NJFISHand WILDLIFE? There is a Permit Zone Limit for each Zone. So even online-- how could this work if that ( ceiling) is surpassed in a Zone?

24 minutes ago, Fred Flintstone said:

I don't have a Home Computer. What would my option then be? 

Phone a friend

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

14 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

How do you post here? Phone? Tablet?  They should work to buy, licenses and permits online.  Try it. Register at...

https://nj.aspirafocus.com/internetsales

We have to report kills from the field so a phone has to work.

Thanks for the info. I have a old 3G Samsung. Probably call my Tom/s in on my home phone. Pay Bills the old fashioned way. On the Poor side as some have guessed. 

2 minutes ago, Fred Flintstone said:

Thanks for the info. I have a old 3G Samsung. Probably call my Tom/s in on my home phone. Pay Bills the old fashioned way. On the Poor side as some have guessed. 

Where I was hunting there is no signal.  I can't make or get calls or texts.  I would think that the turkey permits have tags attached.  You have to tag the turkey when you shoot it.  I would also thing that they can still be checked at a check station?

20 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

Where I was hunting there is no signal.  I can't make or get calls or texts.  I would think that the turkey permits have tags attached.  You have to tag the turkey when you shoot it.  I would also thing that they can still be checked at a check station?

Check stations are done.  Just as deer the only ways to check in a Turkey will be a phone call or online