IGNORED

need prayers for the wife

mazzgolf

Hang in there buddy. Chimo is not automatic and even if it goes that way your doctor will do all they can to keep your wife isolated. Advise? I have only one don’t let anyone come in contact with your wife unless absolutely necessary and this goes for you as well. You will get through this, good luck

Sorry to hear that news mazz. Hang in there!  She will be ok!  My sis in law had breast cancer twice and she made a full recovery.  I can put u in contact w her if u want to ask any questions.  I know this is a trying time with the current situation, but drs will take good care of her.  

Prayers sent!!

Prayers and best wishes for your wife and family. May God give you strength and guidance to get through this difficult time. 

"Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

NRA life member

best wishes ahead, i have been through this...   Every year the breakthroughs and drugs and treatments get better.   It's still way too common, but much higher survival rates today than when my wife was diagnosed 23 years ago.   The main things are knowing exactly what type of cancer cells they are and checking lymph nodes surrounding the affected area. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Cancer sucks but beatable today..! My Next door neighbor was diagnosed 54 yo about a year and a half ago.Stage 3.I kinda went through it with her day by day  via her husband.Not gonna sugar coat it,ain't gonna be easy.Early treatment was aggressive 3  sessions a week Hunterdon Health Care,all while still driving 90 miles a day round trip to work as a bank executive.one tough Kentuckian woman!She cried alot at home but walked tall outside.Of course she lost her hair,then wore a wig.Today her hair is shoulder long, she's cancer free!Like others said you guys don't have to go it alone!Reach out to support groups in your area!!!👍

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt