So I voted for Mr. Trump because I couldn't stand Hillary and wanted conservative minded supreme court judges . It didn't take long to for me to realize that I made the right choice . This man is incredible ! His energy level is off the charts, he never gets tired and thrives on challenges  . I just watched the latest news conference, nobody I can think of would be doing the job he is doing , nobody. And the sick left wing Democratic Media is looking more disgusting every day ! They really look silly at best.

IS THERE ANYONE HERE THAT THINKS JOE BIDEN WOULD BE DOING A BETTER JOB?

Instead of saying he never gets tired I should have said his stamina and endurance are incredible, like a long distance runner!

Edited by Mink
Just now, Mink said:

So tell us your choice for president !

Undecided. Regardless, I’m not delusional and don’t have group think mentality. I don’t have to make stuff up for the sake of it. 

it is actually impossible to watch that presser and come to the conclusion you stated. Forget any content- he looked tired and drained and showed no strength or energy. 

Just now, Mink said:

So tell us your choice for president !

After ignoring the intelligence agencies yet again and praising china instead which delayed any preparations for this virus. I would say anybody not named trump. We need a leader, not a tv host whose FIRST concern is and always has been --   himself. By caring more about his re-election and ignoring the advice of our intelligence first and the CDC and WHO second he will be responsible for costing many americans lives who may otherwise have survived. Yea, that is not the guy I want making these poor choices. Governor cuomo has 6000 respirators coming to NY. Trump can't even tell you where a couple dozen masks are coming from. It is  a sad day when people are praising a guy who may cause them or a loved one their life. Yes I dislike trump. Yes he did some good things. Yes he has also done some really stupid things. And those stupid things are dangerous.

2 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

After ignoring the intelligence agencies yet again and praising china instead which delayed any preparations for this virus. I would say anybody not named trump. We need a leader, not a tv host whose FIRST concern is and always has been --   himself. By caring more about his re-election and ignoring the advice of our intelligence first and the CDC and WHO second he will be responsible for costing many americans lives who may otherwise have survived. Yea, that is not the guy I want making these poor choices. Governor cuomo has 6000 respirators coming to NY. Trump can't even tell you where a couple dozen masks are coming from. It is  a sad day when people are praising a guy who may cause them or a loved one their life. Yes I dislike trump. Yes he did some good things. Yes he has also done some really stupid things. And those stupid things are dangerous.

So give us a name please! 

1 minute ago, Mink said:

Ha Ha Ha ! That's what I thought .:happywave:

Ok ok. Some of you are insane. Let’s stop the back and forth. 
you had a claim that was outlandish. 
I called you out

you either realize how crazy you sounded or never saw the presser and went back and watched and realized I was right and now just change the subject... great job bud