IGNORED

A little social distancing

rgw

3 hours ago, Bone collector 85 said:

Nice i took my kid for a ride then shot the bow

IMG_5018.jpg

Nice!!

my bike registration expires ever October. I don’t renew it until the Spring of the following year since I don’t ride in the winter. So now with DMV shut down I can not do it. I wonder if cops would give me hard times for riding without registration since I now can’t do it??

Edited by Lunatic

6 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Nice!!

my bike registration expires ever October. I don’t renew it until the Spring of the following year since I don’t ride in the winter. So now with DMV shut down I can not do it. I wonder if cops would give me hard times for riding without registration since I now can’t do it??

If you get pulled over hold a sign up that says got carona. You will be good

25 minutes ago, yoda4x4 said:

I went to 2 of my private hunting spots today to take me treestand/sticks combination down from one, and pulled out my ground blind from the other.  There was nobody around.  I'd call that social distancing.

David

Went pheasant hunting last weekend, 4 of us, 20 yards apart across the field, with 2 dogs.  Social distancing and a great time!

1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

Nice!!

i have never been pulled over while riding. cops dont pull over riders. to much of a liabilty.