MZ7Extreme

COVID-19 Discussion and Updates

4 minutes ago, Swamp_Yankee said:

Instead of who-did-what-when can we just keep it at current events as they happen?  The U.S. just surpassed the 11,000 mark and NYC is approaching 3,500.  A testing site was recently announced in Warren County which will open tomorrow.  Warren County currently has 240 cases-it will be interesting to see where the numbers are at by the end of this week/beginning of next week.  

Agree with you on the testing sites. However, the memos are 100% an important current event. 

Look, I know this is a stressful time, a lot of people are dealing with the virus and it is affecting their lives and the lives of those they care about.   Let's keep things civil here, I can't overlook vulgar responses to members trying to have a discussion.  The rules apply to everyone.  While we may not agree with other people's opinions, they are still entitled to them.  That's what this country is founded upon.  Disagree all you want, debate points, but don't attack anyone or use vulgarity to express your point.  Thank you.  If you'd like to discuss this in more detail, please PM me or start another topic as to not derail this one.

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Peter Navarro was Trumps Trader Advisor and has no medical experience.  He claimed that up to 2 million could die.  At the same time the WHO was urging Countries to not initiate travel restrictions.

Currently Navarro is the Defense Production Act coordinator, working with the President's son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner on medical supply chain issues.

Presidents do not make decisions without meetings.  Who would listen to a trade advisor with no medical background about a medical issue?

When Trump ignored the WHO advice to not initiate  travel restrictions and did block travel from China he was bashed and criticized.   No matter what Trump does the snowflakes are going to find a way to make it a negative that will be repeated over and over again by fake news.  

The haters are going to repeat the fake news BS because they desperately need any reason to hate while they ignore all of the greatness that Trump has done for this Country.  

Trump will Make America Great once again!

Edited by nickmarch
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2

China has killed 11,000 Americans and increasing. 

60639462-4B31-40AE-A14E-F46006FE927B.png

• Agree 1

Navarro stated both sides.  Said it could kill 1.2 million Americans or could be flu like and manageable. Media once again is cherry picking their items for headlines to create controversy.  

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

well, a guy at work died from this. got sick, got better, got worse, kidneys failed and he died. wife and son are infected as well. god bless them. 

10 hours ago, buckhound said:

Makes sense........lets  say you are coughed or sneezed upon , is this 100% exposure ?? but say some virus germs are on your mail and its 10% exposure ......can you build an immunity from a small percent exposure ??..........

• Like 1

On 4/7/2020 at 11:47 AM, BowhunterNJ said:

Look, I know this is a stressful time, a lot of people are dealing with the virus and it is affecting their lives and the lives of those they care about.   Let's keep things civil here, I can't overlook vulgar responses to members trying to have a discussion.  The rules apply to everyone.  While we may not agree with other people's opinions, they are still entitled to them.  That's what this country is founded upon.  Disagree all you want, debate points, 

If he could have his way, All hunting forums would be shut down.

9 minutes ago, MRMCR said:

Makes sense........lets  say you are coughed or sneezed upon , is this 100% exposure ?? but say some virus germs are on your mail and its 10% exposure ......can you build an immunity from a small percent exposure ??..........

So according to this guy Trump, Fauchi, the Surgeon General his entire team of handpicked experts got this entirely wrong?  :hmmmer:  

“[W]hat people are trying to do is flatten the curve. I don’t really know why...Asked about Anthony Fauci, the White House medical expert who for weeks has been predicting significant numbers of COVID-19 deaths in America as well as major ongoing disruptions to daily life possibly for years, Wittkowski replied: “Well, I’m not paid by the government, so I’m entitled to actually do science.”

You may want to forward this information to the White House immediately.  Obviously Trump is a complete moron and this guy should be in charge.  Good thing you found this article!

24 minutes ago, Swamp_Yankee said:

So according to this guy Trump, Fauchi, the Surgeon General his entire team of handpicked experts got this entirely wrong?  :hmmmer:  

You may want to forward this information to the White House immediately.  Obviously Trump is a complete moron and this guy should be in charge.  Good thing you found this article!

Sometimes its good to read, think and ask some questions.......not just go along ......but hey what do I know ??

1 hour ago, newjerseyhunter said:

Hopefully this is a sign of things to come, from many nations around the world including ours!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/it-begins-japan-pays-billions-to-firms-to-leave-china-relocate-production-elsewhere

Its an admirable attempt....& all countries should do this....but I'm sorry to say....this will probably all be forgotten in a few short years just like 9/11 was....remember all the American flags everywhere right after 9/11.....well...they slowly disappeared and sanctuary cities, open borders, national monuments taken down, etc etc became the norm. 

• Like 1