IGNORED

He's getting it

dont get your hopes up just yet. your off to a great start though. i trained a brittany last year. i had him good enough where he found his first bird at 6 months old. i thought i bought the golden ticket bird dog. then he hit 1 year old. and everything fell apart. 

my fault? yes. if the student fails, the teacher did as well. 

my advice, is get him trained from  a pro. dont do it alone. or less of course you have done this before. 

good luck, your dog looks good. 

3 hours ago, Kype said:

dont get your hopes up just yet. your off to a great start though. i trained a brittany last year. i had him good enough where he found his first bird at 6 months old. i thought i bought the golden ticket bird dog. then he hit 1 year old. and everything fell apart. 

my fault? yes. if the student fails, the teacher did as well. 

my advice, is get him trained from  a pro. dont do it alone. or less of course you have done this before. 

good luck, your dog looks good. 

I'm all right there cap I've done this once or twice or or who knows maybe a hundred. I've had dogs that took me four years to finish and dogs that I have killed a hundred birds over before they where a year old. Hell I have dog here now that I was shooting birds over at 13 weeks. But I'm no pro 

and no it's not a Brittany 

Edited by smittty