IGNORED

Finding em?

Hunter99

2 hours ago, Hunter99 said:

Anyone finding snows? My area they left last night it seems like. Didn't see a single bird today. If anyone has birds I have 400 decoys, willing to team up and get after em! Any of you coastal guys seeing birds?

How long does it take to put out and then pick up 400 decoys??

40 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Luny it all depends on what type of decoy ( socks , shells , full bodies) and how many guys you have . We have about 400 decoys also , half socks and half shells. With 4 guys it’s about an hour and half to set up and break down.

16 hours ago, Lunatic said:

I'm usually by myself, so it's a lot longer than it should really be. 45 mins to an hour. They're all windsocks so it goes quicker than full bodies at least

2 hours ago, Tbryant said:

Still a good amount of birds throughout the state. The southern part is holding. Western part has them in the usual areas as well. 

Got into em a bit the other day in south but have not seen them north or south since then, but good to know! Also on the western side of the state

8 hours ago, the truth said:

Coming from from MD last weekend I saw a huge flock right on Rt40 Sharptown area. 

Those birds got shot up real good today. Definitely moved out of the area now. Mainly juvies anyway 

On 3/8/2020 at 12:06 AM, Tbryant said:

Those birds got shot up real good today. Definitely moved out of the area now. Mainly juvies anyway 

warm, full moon, sw winds is what's moving them out now. juvies are bringing up the rear. Only another week at most and we are done.