Murphy trying to raise all gun fees

MRMCR

1 hour ago, Bowhunter444 said:

That's what happen when sportsman sit on their ass and didnt vote. Kim was for the sportsman of this state but most just said screw it and didnt show up to the polling booth

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Like she actually was running.......

23 minutes ago, ithaca10 said:

I recently attended a Mom's Against Gun Violence in Millburn. 99% in attendance where anti-gun myself and two others were pro-gun. My Congressman Molinowski avoided one question about guns as did the Congressman from the state. They bashed the NRA and also mentioned what they would like to do to limit gun sales and the amount of ammo you can purchase. They talked about the FERPO and TERPO laws. 

When asked the Chief of Police we wanted to know how people people owned guns in Millburn/Short Hills he wouldn't or couldn't answer the question.  We have to vote and get these people out of office. Or have term limits.

Political pandering....we are all against gun violence.........

2 hours ago, vdep217 said:

I could be miss informed but I believe nj constitution says the document fees cant cost more than the paper they are printed on

I looked but couldn't find anything.  That doesn't mean it's not somewhere else in the maze of laws this state has.  I just couldn't find it in the state constitution.

57 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

I looked but couldn't find anything.  That doesn't mean it's not somewhere else in the maze of laws this state has.  I just couldn't find it in the state constitution.

I tried finding it to.  Maybe it was a farce..  but I do remember there being somthing about cost not exceeding the cost of  the permit itself..

5 hours ago, Bowhunter444 said:

That's what happen when sportsman sit on their ass and didnt vote. Kim was for the sportsman of this state but most just said screw it and didnt show up to the polling booth

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Actually- I bet a lot of sportsmen on this site did vote... democratic. We have A LOT of heavy union membership within our ranks and let’s be honest... they vote and not republican. 

38 minutes ago, Hawkeye57 said:

Actually- I bet a lot of sportsmen on this site did vote... democratic. We have A LOT of heavy union membership within our ranks and let’s be honest... they vote and not republican. 

Then their priorities about what is truly important are way out of whack.