IGNORED

Hawk XB1 1.5-5×32 SR

BHC

There isn't a better crossbow scope out there but it's pricey. You can get some great buys on here. These scopes were removed from a stock crossbow for upgrades. I bought the Ravin one for my B/U bow. It's as good as the Hawke. 

https://www.wyverncreations.com/takeoff-scopes-c-122_161/ravin-crossbow-scope-p-1082.html

Edited by archer36

4 minutes ago, archer36 said:

There isn't a better crossbow scope out there but it's pricey. You can get some great buys on here. These scopes were removed from a stock crossbow for upgrades. I bought the Ravin  one. It's as good as the Hawke. 

https://www.wyverncreations.com/takeoff-scopes-c-122_161/ravin-crossbow-scope-p-1082.html

I was looking at them, let me ask you two questions

1. which Ravin Scope do you get? It seems if I read it right, it can come off various different Ravin models

2. What reticle do they come with?

For the price I believe they are a great buy

17 minutes ago, BHC said:

I was looking at them, let me ask you two questions

1. which Ravin Scope do you get? It seems if I read it right, it can come off various different Ravin models

2. What reticle do they come with?

For the price I believe they are a great buy

Mine was the model that went up to 450 fps. I think the lower end model goes up to 400. You can easily overcome that with a bow that "shoots 415". Even though it says "mixed bag", Dave at Wyvern will work with you. Give him a call and see exactly what he has. He's a good guy. 

Edited by archer36

5 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

They are the most over rated scopes out there, clarity is nowhere near some of the other high end crossbow scopes

We are talking crossbow scopes. They have a good reputation. A lot of guys take scopes off  high end bows and put Hawke's on them. I had several. If you opt for a "rifle" scope on your crossbow then it's a different story. It's hard to get the same features as on a true crossbow scope. 

Edited by archer36

18 hours ago, MGHunter66 said:

The TenPoint Pro-view is one, the Vortex is another and one in a class by itself is the TenPoint EVO-X. Put an EVO up to your eye side by side with a Hawke and you’ll think you’re comparing a Tasco to a Zeiss

I would have to agree based on the fact most of them cost around double the price of the Hawke the OP mentioned. I would hope they are "better". The Hawke was the "standard" in crossbow scopes. Now there are much more expensive scopes out there that are probably better but I think most people can learn to live with them for a few hundred dollars less. 

Edited by archer36

1 minute ago, archer36 said:

I would have to agree based on the fact most of them cost around double the price of the Hawke the OP mentioned. I would hope they are "better". The Hawke was the "standard" in csossbow scopes. Now there are much more expensive scopes out there that are probably better but I think most people can learn to live with them for a few hundred dollars less. 

I would buy a $70 UTG before another Hawke. It’s all about what you’re looking for I guess

AWM