Any preppers for the coronavirus??!!

Zombie apocalypse walking dead stuff or what??!!

Don't have a good feeling bout this crap!!

Hasn't been handled correctly from the start...beginning in a communist country that tried to hide it.....to infected carriers floating round on cruise ships.....to "super spreaders"!!

Only place to  hunker down is a friends farm deep in the hills and hollers of WV!!

The flu has killed thousands this flu season here in the US.  Coronavirus has killed exactly 0 people in the US.  You are worried about the wrong things.....even if this does develop into a pandemic, it has a 4% fatality rate and most of those dying had underlying medical issues prior to contracting this disease.  In other words, driving to an from your job today here in the US is many magnitudes more dangerous than you contracting coronavirus and it killing you.    

This coronvirus just reminds me how the media just amps up everything.  Everything is the end of the world because the end of the world gets clicks.  I heard a spokesman from CDC last night say they estimate the fatality rate is probably 2% just a bit higher than the seasonal flu.  If you look at twitter or drudge report or any media site you'd think it was the virus from I am Legend and we are all going to die or become vampires.  

I'm not going to worry about it too much. 

60 here and have never had a Flu Shot. If, I feel a Head cold coming on, I take 2 ECHINACEA. Works every time! You can buy them at a low price at wallyworld. IT IS WORTH THE SMALL PRICE.  Do not overlook Garlic Cloves or Powdered Garlic on your Foods. Costs pennies for peace of mind if this Virus spreads big time to the US. GARLIC was called ( Russian Penicillin) in WW2.   Just these 2 above-- pennies on the dollar to possibly protect you + yours!