IGNORED

Are We a Dying Breed?

Rusty

25 minutes ago, Russ 11 said:

It’s not all doom and gloom gents . Do your part and get them out there. Priceless memories !

Amen.  That's a beautiful thing right there.  You should be proud :up:

I live back in the woods you see

My woman and the kids and the dogs and me

I got a shotgun a rifle and a four wheel drive and a country boy can survive

Just look at this thread. It literally PROVES my point from like the first page. We the HUNTERS are to blame. 

making fun of hipster hunters. Making fun of “liberal” hunters  

jesus that’s the problem. All you that think the only hunters are super conservative old schoolers have ruined it. 

who gives a shit if someone can afford Sitka  who gives a shit who someone votes for. Who gives a shit what type of hunter someone is  WE NEED HUNTERS in order to survive . 

news flash- the Republican Party isn’t the same  

pleeeeasseeeeee tell me how Trump has helped us???

what gun laws have been relaxed? 

what has trump done for gun advocates? 

I’ll take a “hipster, liberal” hunter any day over a “stick in the past conservative” to save hunting  why? Because it’s a numbers game  and if we truly care about the sport we love, we will play that numbers game  

1 minute ago, Swamp_Yankee said:

Amen.  That's a beautiful thing right there.  You should be proud :up:

We are very fortunate to have some private property to enjoy the outdoors with the kids. But they also earn there keep with hard work . They help with food plots , stand and blind setup , hinge cutting , planting tree seedlings and whatever else it takes to better the property.  

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye57 said:

news flash- the Republican Party isn’t the same  pleeeeasseeeeee tell me how Trump has helped us???  what gun laws have been relaxed?   what has trump done for gun advocates? 

What in blue balls on a baboon does any of this have to do with politics?

Let's look at the bright side, it won't matter how many buck tags they allow because there won't be anyone in the woods to fill them.  We'll be overrun with big mature bucks.   
See, there's a silver lining to every dark cloud.   [emoji3]

I was thinking this but I didn’t want to say it and start some other biological debate on how the lack of deer being killed leads to smaller deer. And the extinction of same. All I know is I’ve only lived in Hunterdon and warren county and there is not a lack of hunters. Maybe they are just spread across 6 months of hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, Russ 11 said:

We are very fortunate to have some private property to enjoy the outdoors with the kids. But they also earn there keep with hard work . They help with food plots , stand and blind setup , hinge cutting , planting tree seedlings and whatever else it takes to better the property.  

But...but...what about the video games!?  That's what I've been saying all along.  If you want hunting to have a future, take an active role and make conscious choices.  Don't sit around and bellyache about "the kids today..." and "the video games..."  Hats off to you.  I bet they don't really see time spent on the property doing something other than hunting as "work" either.  My kids jump at the chance to help me with anything outside.  Sometimes "help" is a relative term and I would get more done without involving them, but its about more than just completing a task-its about teaching them a way of life. 

1 hour ago, deadonshot2 said:

Just remember that the next time your stomach is ooozing puss it is just karma telling you to stop being a shit stirring troll.

LMAO everyone needs to lighten up I know hunting season is over but it will be back soon...you have to admit for a long time it seemed like you and archer quoted me in every political post now its swamp donkey in hunting related  posts.. 

9 hours ago, buckhound said:

LMAO everyone needs to lighten up I know hunting season is over but it will be back soon...you have to admit for a long time it seemed like you and archer quoted me in every political post now its swamp donkey in hunting related  posts.. 

Sorry but only time i would quote your post was After you attacked my post. I never came at you sideways unless you came attacking me. I didnt care for swamp yankee post with a bunch of our quotes but i did not jump on it. I sent simple reply. He is entitled to his opinion also. My response was to the questions asked and the article. You though out of blue jumped on him and took cheap shot at me in process.  So just letting you know what karma looks like when there is no reason for you to do something like that.  If you ever want ti debate no problem. If you want to attack or take cheap shots, well expect incoming fire. 

2 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

Sorry but only time i would quote your post was After you attacked my post. I never came at you sideways unless you came attacking me. I didnt care for swamp yankee post with a bunch of our quotes but i did not jump on it. I sent simple reply. He is entitled to his opinion also. My response was to the questions asked and the article. You though out of blue jumped on him and took cheap shot at me in process.  So just letting you know what karma looks like when there is no reason for you to do something like that.  If you ever want ti debate no problem. If you want to attack or take cheap shots, well expect incoming fire. 

LOL you should really look back then but I think you know already. you had something to say and said it I didnt complain I answered back lol and returned the favor also, what I said was in jest nothing more in reference to the many debates on here...I guess it struck a nerve...

15 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

Just remember that the next time your stomach is ooozing puss it is just karma telling you to stop being a shit stirring troll.

14 hours ago, buckhound said:

You two should come to Jay's on Saturday and have a couple beers and split some logs together.  You'll be best buds after that.  :cheers: