IGNORED

Kids found one today

Septicdude

Kids kept asking to go shed hunting again, so away we went for a quick afternoon walk through a couple little wood lots.  Daughter was able to locate a shed from last year though.  Son was alittle upset he didnt find one so when we got home he ran inside to get some food so I took a shed I found a couple years ago and Walked up to the woods and tossed it in about 30yds, ran down to the house and told.him I saw a deer running through the woods and I think it had antlers and to go.see if any fell off, 10 minutes later happy kid comes walking back carrying his prize.

20200222_151501.jpg

20200222_141435.jpg

1 hour ago, deadonshot2 said:

I went and pulled my last 6 cams and a ground blind today, I took a couple quick looks around but did not find any sheds. 

Oh forgot to add that a double ladderstand I had on the edge of the field for like 8 years finally grew legs and walked off, I'd I didnt have the kids there I probably would have been super pissed but I just looked up and when eh 8 years that's a hell of a run I guess and turned around and walked away.

1 minute ago, Septicdude said:

Oh forgot to add that a double ladderstand I had on the edge of the field for like 8 years finally grew legs and walked off, I'd I didnt have the kids there I probably would have been super pissed but I just looked up and when eh 8 years that's a hell of a run I guess and turned around and walked away.

That sucks no matter how old it is. I thought for sure my ground blind and camera was going to be gone in the one spot. It is just outside a safety zone and too many eyes watched me go in and out in January from the houses.