New fluke tourney boat

hammer4reel

Of course, no where is the price mentioned. Me, knowing absolutely nothing about boats, was saying to myself, "that must cost as much as a house" - thinking that to be $200,000 or (gasp) maybe $250,000.

I then look it up - yeah, its the cost of a house alright, if your house is a mansion in Beverly Hills - that things STARTS at 3 million!! :shock:

I am currently trying to find out how much it would cost JUST TO FILL IT WITH FUEL! I'm thinking $1,000... which means in reality its probably $10,000 :D 

Just now, mazzgolf said:

Of course, no where is the price mentioned. Me, knowing absolutely nothing about boats, was saying to myself, "that must cost as much as a house" - thinking that to be $200,000 or (gasp) maybe $250,000.

I then look it up - yeah, its the cost of a house alright, if your house is a mansion in Beverly Hills - that things STARTS at 3 million!! :shock:

I am currently trying to find out how much it would cost JUST TO FILL IT WITH FUEL! I'm thinking $1,000... which means in reality its probably $10,000 :D 

The engines are 90K a piece lol.

so 450,000 just for the motors 

The webpage says 1,800 gallon fuel capacity ... or 1,500 - they have conflicting info on this page (3 million dollars per boat, and they can't get their marketing people to proofread their webpage :)

How much is a gallon of marine fuel? Let's say $4 ??

4 * 1500 == $6,000.

JUST TO FILL UP. 5 engines - how fast do they go through 1,500 gallons?

I could never.. I'd be like.. "OK, its been 15 minutes - kill the engines.. everyone grab an oar, we're rowing the rest of the way" :laughing: