IGNORED

Feral cats?

Batsto

19 hours ago, Bad64chevelle said:

If his is anything like ours , they will inform you , it’s not his problem , and to just deal with it , but don’t break any laws . I wish I was joking ..... 

The animal control in my town (Bloomingdale) are useless. I once called to report a possible (likely) rabid racoon.  They told me to pour ammonia in the area I saw it.

1 hour ago, 230jhp said:

The animal control in my town (Bloomingdale) are useless. I once called to report a possible (likely) rabid racoon.  They told me to pour ammonia in the area I saw it.

Sounds about right . We had a raccoon wipe out our chickens , I trapped it , they informed me there’s nothing they can do and I can’t kill it or move it ....

2 hours ago, Bad64chevelle said:

Sounds about right . We had a raccoon wipe out our chickens , I trapped it , they informed me there’s nothing they can do and I can’t kill it or move it ....

Incorrect

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

All the studies performed are by cat loving tree huggers .. Cat A gets trapped and neutered returned and is still a nuisance for years until it dies naturally . Nothing stops this from happening with cat B,C,D and so on who are all neutered and returned ..

Now trap and kill comes to play , cat A is trapped and put down , nuisance eliminated . The same happen for each cat that shows up , problem solved instead of dealing with the same cat for 6-8 years til it dies .. this plan is fool proof . 

Edited by Rdfhunter

8 hours ago, Rdfhunter said:

All the studies performed are by cat loving tree huggers .. Cat A gets trapped and neutered returned and is still a nuisance for years until it dies naturally . Nothing stops this from happening with cat B,C,D and so on who are all neutered and returned ..

Now trap and kill comes to play , cat A is trapped and put down , nuisance eliminated . The same happen for each cat that shows up , problem solved instead of dealing with the same cat for 6-8 years til it dies .. this plan is fool proof . 

Your missing my point entirely.  I’m not claiming TNR works but stating the fact that TNR and TNK will not fix the problem as long as there is a food source to attract new cats.  If the OP wants to fix the problem someone(ACO or PD) needs to talk to the person(s) creating the problem.