IGNORED

Woody Woodpecker

LittleM

2 minutes ago, Tuck said:

Very cool photo.  I got a bunch of camera equipment for my daughter for Christmas (from fellow W&W member Bowhunter444) that I need to get her using!!!

Yea.  Its addicting.  I'm thinking about selling some of my better guns to fund better equipment.

Nice shot little M.  Once you're hooked, camera's can drain the wallet faster than hunting gear.

I just picked up a canon 90D to replace my 7D.  I got used to the functions of the 7D, and the 90D seems like a downgrade in that respect, but It focuses a hundred times faster than the 7D ever did, has a much better processor, and around double the mp at about 32.  Only got to use it for basketball games so far.  Can't wait to see the difference with wildlife pictures.  Noticed there is a lot less noise shooting at a high iso.  Over 800 iso got noisy with the 7D.  Been shooting the 90D between 3200 and 6400 indoors with better results.   I just have to get used to using the touch screen.  7D II is getting phased out and the 90D is the replacement.

14 hours ago, Greybeard said:

Nice shot little M.  Once you're hooked, camera's can drain the wallet faster than hunting gear.

I just picked up a canon 90D to replace my 7D.  I got used to the functions of the 7D, and the 90D seems like a downgrade in that respect, but It focuses a hundred times faster than the 7D ever did, has a much better processor, and around double the mp at about 32.  Only got to use it for basketball games so far.  Can't wait to see the difference with wildlife pictures.  Noticed there is a lot less noise shooting at a high iso.  Over 800 iso got noisy with the 7D.  Been shooting the 90D between 3200 and 6400 indoors with better results.   I just have to get used to using the touch screen.  7D II is getting phased out and the 90D is the replacement.

The biggest improvement in cameras IMO is the clarity, less digital noise, at higher ISO.
Yes equipment can be expensive but photography now is very cheap, compering to the days of 35mm  with costs of purchasing films and developing. Of course good equipment isn't cheap and I would advice anyone to spent more money on quality lens than camera. 

Have fun with your new camera

Nice pic LittleM

Edited by Lunatic