with out trying to spot burn..

I have the opportunity to fish a certain section of beach, in Seagirt, Namely the national gaurd training center beach, and the inlet that is on the center as well. hows the fluke fishing there in August, out front and in the inlet? That inlet looks like a great place to take my daughter to catch her first Saltwater fish ( preferably fluke) :up: And it looks like there is a couple of jettys right on the beach there as well.. Anyone have any input? thanks.. 

I don't know about that particular spot for fluke, but I've striper fished near there and had good luck.

Generally speaking, anywhere along the beach will hold some fluke, just toss a little spro (like 1oz) with some Gulp swimming minnows and you'll hook up a few.

I've had them chase it all the way to my feet in just a couple inches of water...that's cool to show someone when they do that, your daughter will love that :)

I don't know that exact spot, but August is great for fluke in the surf off NJ's beaches.  Like Matt said, try some jigs tipped with live bait or gulp and have at them.  You're keeper to toss-back ration won't be high in the surf, but sometimes you catch legal sized fish.  Fun on light tackle plus you might find some blues in various sizes moving in and out of that inlet during daylight hours.