1 hour ago, kcohunter said:

A friend?

If its windy you might need 2 !

I tape my targets to those advertising signs you see all along the road. When I see ones that advertised an event where the date has expired I pick them up.  DUring the political seasons loads of them are left and never retrieved.  The ones that look like this .

f29f766d-chrome-2020-01-03-15-58-29_0e20aw000000000000001.png

Edited by RPK0620
14 minutes ago, RPK0620 said:

If its windy you might need 2 !

I tape my targets to those advertising signs you see all along the road. When I see ones that advertised an event where the date has expired I pick them up.  DUring the political seasons loads of them are left and never retrieved.  The ones that look like this .

f29f766d-chrome-2020-01-03-15-58-29_0e20aw000000000000001.png

The bottom of the target has to be 30 inches above the ground.

clinton_range_sign.jpg

1 hour ago, Fireguy079 said:

Hey guys i have a question, i plan on going to one of the ranges on monday what do i need to take with me to hjold my targets?

The following rules apply to the Clinton Muzzleloader/Rifle Range ONLY:

All target frames must measure a minimum 30 inches from its base to the bottom of the paper target held in the frame. Frames must be placed only on top of a target mound located at the 25, 50 and 100 yard lines. This minimum target height requirement will eliminate the risk of ricochet and ensure that all projectiles are collected in the berm behind the 100 yard target.

Shooters may supply their own frames which meet the above specifications, or use those provided on-site by the Division of Fish and Wildlife.

13 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

The following rules apply to the Clinton Muzzleloader/Rifle Range ONLY:

All target frames must measure a minimum 30 inches from its base to the bottom of the paper target held in the frame. Frames must be placed only on top of a target mound located at the 25, 50 and 100 yard lines. This minimum target height requirement will eliminate the risk of ricochet and ensure that all projectiles are collected in the berm behind the 100 yard target.

Shooters may supply their own frames which meet the above specifications, or use those provided on-site by the Division of Fish and Wildlife.

You are right. I thought I was in the Clinton range thread.

3 hours ago, Greg said:

I use the cheap fence posts from tractor supply. Zip tie a piece of cardboard on them to attach target. Couple bucks per and easy to step into the ground as they have a metal tip. 

Post's

3601570.jpg

Neat Idea.I give you an A+ for adapt an improvise.Unlimited what could be hung an shot.