IGNORED

make me feel better about flying

Kype

never had an issue flying but almost got killed on 280 East last week when a tractor-trailer decided to sideswipe me when I was in the right lane and he was in the left.   Car is totaled.   JM Swank Trucking....  Flying is much much safer 

IMG_2019.JPG

IMG_2021.JPG

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Many years and many flights ago I was in your shoes and the guy I was flying with said something like "as long as you have to do it, get a window seat, watch the take off watch the views during the flight and watch the landing its really neat ".  I forced myself and I really did enjoy those views and all my trips after that one I made sure to get a window.

You will be fine and check this site out to see at any given time whats in tha air above us !   https://www.flightradar24.com/40.23,-74.62/10

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

You’ll be fine.  I don’t mind the plane ride. It’s getting through security and dealing with the person in front of you who wants to recline their seat into your lap. Solved the first part with pre-check/global access but unless I travel business or first class, I can’t escape the recliners!!! Good luck and enjoy your trip.