IGNORED

make me feel better about flying

Kype

i was told today i need to fly to chicago for work training. i only flew once to florida as a kid. havent been on an airplane in over 25 years.

i will admit and not affraid to. i dont get how something that big gets in the air. and to be honest im freaking out over here about doing it. second week in march i need to go for a one week training class. 

whenever i needed to go somewhere far i just drove. not an option here.:shakehead:

This will not make any difference because this type of fear will s not rational but you drive every single day and you are by far more likely die in your car on the way to the airport than in flight

Or should I say don’t worry you will most likely die on the way to the airport so you will not have to fly:shock:

Edited by Lunatic

I feel your pain. My oldest son just bought a house in Hawaii and has a huge list of work projects for me to do. Only problem is, I hate to fly and it's a 13 hour direct flight then, i have to take a smaller plane to get to his island. 

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

12 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

I feel your pain. My oldest son just bought a house in Hawaii and has a huge list of work projects for me to do. Only problem is, I hate to fly and it's a 13 hour direct flight then, i have to take a smaller plane to get to his island. 

Instead of buying a plane ticket all the way to Hawaii, send him a check and the name of a local contractor!😁