IGNORED

Dicks Sporting Goods Mt. Laurel

Batsto

I got an invite to shoot some trap with a coworker on Monday but I didn't have any trap loads so

I took a ride to Cheyenne Mt. and bought a case of shells 

The new store is nice can't believe it's been 5 years since my last visit there

My last time there they were behind the Wawa in the strip mall when I bought my Beretta 

Edited by mightyhunter

6 minutes ago, Leg O Mutton said:

Two Guys used to have a nice hunting and fishing department. 

Rode my schwinn 5 speed bike across the Passaic,down River road past the boys club and bunny land into Harrison.Bought a hot pretzel $.25 guy watched my bike while I took the escalator to the second floor.Bought my first bow 25#glass recurve with the money I saved up from my Star-Ledger paper route. 

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

1 hour ago, hunterbob1 said:

Rode my schwinn 5 speed bike across the Passaic,down River road past the boys club and bunny land into Harrison.Bought a hot pretzel $.25 guy watched my bike while I took the escalator to the second floor.Bought my first bow 25#glass recurve with the money I saved up from my Star-Ledger paper route. 

Ahh, the good ol days! Between Two Guys and the collapse of Rickles the world seemed different. I had a Daily Journal route, the tips were better 'round the holidays. 

Edited by Leg O Mutton