Dicks Sporting Goods Mt. Laurel

13 minutes ago, Batsto said:

Brought my grandson to Dicks to buy a mini basketball and they have eliminated the hunting section. All gone! Very sad. It's a form of prejudice. If you vote for a democrat, you are voting against hunting.  

And if you shop at Dicks you support those antis.

That is how Sports Authority started it's slide. The way I see it, you carry everything that a hunter may need or give it up. They will probably continue to do well on the internet since they offer much more there. I had a Dick's credit card a few years ago because they offered an incentive to use the card. Same as Cabelas and Basspro. I get rid of them as soon as I use the bonus. 

I wont shop there unless I am in a bind and desperately need something to go hunting with the next day. Which even now is pointless because odds are they dont have it either. But I was at the one in Brick  around Mid November and whatever it was I was looking for I asked the associate if they had it.

They said "We are a little late getting hunting gear out this year but everything will be out by the time the season starts." I laughed and said ok.

There’s nothing by me that sells hunting gear 

a few gun shops that only sell guns but for clothing and even ammo I do mostly online. The closest store that has hunting stuff is cabelas Delaware and that’s 45 minutes from me.

id love to help local stores but there just isn’t any around me. It’s a shame there use to be a few when I was a kid but not anymore. 

30 minutes ago, Bones said:

There’s nothing by me that sells hunting gear 

a few gun shops that only sell guns but for clothing and even ammo I do mostly online. The closest store that has hunting stuff is cabelas Delaware and that’s 45 minutes from me.

id love to help local stores but there just isn’t any around me. It’s a shame there use to be a few when I was a kid but not anymore. 

Same here in Union County.

thats a real shame. most fishing and hunting stores are closing. even if efingers was over priced, i still miss going there to look around and was something to do. i use to ride my bike to efingers to look at fishing stuff. i grew up in south bound brook. once i got into fly fishing. efingers had a large selection of fly gear. now i have to go to shannons,which is nice but small or ramsey outdoors near dover nj which is an hour away.