IGNORED

ICYMI: PSA from the UBNJ

Flyarcher.X

This was posted on our FB page but I wanted to share here so you all know what’s going on, what we do, and what your membership money goes towards. If you’re interested in becoming a member or would like to volunteer and become a council member, please reach out to me in a private message. Thank you.

Adjustments.jpg

http://ubnj.org/membership.html

We are fighting for your right to bowhunt and encourage anyone that is not currently  a member to join the UBNJ against the Anti's.

Edited by Farmingdales Finest

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers:

I love how they consider it inhumane to kill things that merely have "sentience". Who says that sentience is the demarcation point? Who or what made that rule? At what point will they eventually consider killing a fly as murder? That day is coming soon, I predict.

1 hour ago, mazzgolf said:

I love how they consider it inhumane to kill things that merely have "sentience". Who says that sentience is the demarcation point? Who or what made that rule? At what point will they eventually consider killing a fly as murder? That day is coming soon, I predict.

Its already here Vegans consider killing anything is taboo.

8 hours ago, NJSFSC said:

A countywide deer hunt on county/municipal parks property utilizing licensed, qualified and vetted hunters.

Watch for applications and guidelines this summer.

Guidelines should be changed people with a disability who can't climb a tree stand for one. I have others.

5 minutes ago, ithaca10 said:

Guidelines should be changed people with a disability who can't climb a tree stand for one. I have others.

While your frustrations are understood the UBNJ makes suggestions for the hunt the properties managers weather twp or county ultimately sets the guidelines under wich the hunt will proceed.  Personally I think that if a place does not allow hunting they should not be able to consider other options for wild life management.