IGNORED

Jet Sled Customer Service

yoda4x4

So like many of you, I bought a Jet Sled (Jr to be precise) a number of years ago. I've used it from time to time. While I find it to be a handy tool, I don't really use a ton. So for as old as it is, it doesn't really have alot of wear to it. The last time I used it I noticed it developed a cut/tear in it. I was kinda ticked about it since it had such little usage to it. I searched the web and found it was made by Eagle Claw, and called their customer service number. After a brief discussion with a representative, he had commented that the product was out of warranty. Despite that, he also said that I should send in a picture of the damage and they'll see what they can do; I sent it. After a second conversation, he said that they couldn't replace it under warranty but he could sell me another one with free shipping. He even went so far as to sell it for some sale price, and then even threw in a set of wear bars for free. I wound up paying $20 for everything. To me that's excellent customer service [emoji106][emoji106].

David

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Eagle claw is a great company! I had line breaking where the line met the eye of the hook.. They asked if I could send them a few examples. I did and they sent me 20 packs back all for the price of a stamp! 

Great company and have been around for ever..

Edited by MPSR
sentence error