IGNORED

Rough hunting

Buck154

This time of year has been rough for seeing deer. Last few times out been seeing nothing.  Guess the pressure and late season and lack of cold weather for this time of year is to blame. I could go else where and hunt but the managment hunt I'm on has definitely been managed. Will be glad when season is over. Season is way to long.

12 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

By the time winter bow ends, I've had enough.  If the itch persists I'll go into places with the camera where I wouldn't go with the bow and have to drag one out.  Shed hunting soon too.

Shed season is next

11 hours ago, Buck154 said:

This time of year has been rough for seeing deer. Last few times out been seeing nothing.  Guess the pressure and late season and lack of cold weather for this time of year is to blame. I could go else where and hunt but the managment hunt I'm on has definitely been managed. Will be glad when season is over. Season is way to long.

Once my son had two in the freezer I was done ...work and life just too busy , I bought permits with the hopes but no luck just couldn’t get out .  Scored on some lead the other day so hopefully I’ll be pouring some jigs to be ahead of schedule for fishing season.

Hope everyone’s season was enjoyable and safe .

Edited by Nanuk

1 minute ago, Nanuk said:

Once my son hadn’t two in the freezer I was done ...work and life just too busy , I bought permits with the hopes but no luck .  Scored on some lead the other day some hopefully I’ll be pouring some jigs to be ahead is schedule for fishing season.

Hope everyone’s season was enjoyable and safe .

I have enough jigs poured , just have to start tying again. Plus tying some darts and make some more Flutter spoons before shad season.