IGNORED

Fox near my chickens

Tuck

6 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

The question was dispatching inside saftey zone.  I dont know the legality of using a body gripping trap in this manner as you are not setting it but carrying with you but blunt force is def a legal way

I answered all the questions posted. You can't use a body grip out of water. Blunt force is an option, I don't use it. I answered dispatch in a safety zone above. Go back and read it

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

2 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

I answered all the questions posted. You can't use a body grip out of water. Blunt force is an option, I don't use it. I answered dispatch in a safety zone above. Go back and read it

Good to know..  I just thought you couldn't set a body grip trap out of water..  I do not trap but will one day

Pellet gun is legal to dispatch as well...
You still need written permission from.your neighbors which is a total crock of shit IMO for a pellet gun dispatch) pellet guns and cb caps should have alot lesser safety zone especially for dispatching purposes.
I wonder if there is any way that law can be adjusted[emoji848]

http://www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com