IGNORED

The Carnivore Diet

not on the rug

6 hours ago, not on the rug said:

No. I never track calories or macros.  I haven't done that in close to 15 years.  I just eat intuitively.  

I am posting an exhaustive list.  What I type is what I eat.  It's actually quite a bit of food.  My mid-day meals are usually 200-400 calories (Which they always are.  I don't eat much during the day anyway; just black coffee, water and a small snack. to break the 18 hour fast around noon.  I've been doing this for along time.) 

I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention. It just appeared that you would be coming in way less than 2k. I've done the potato hack too but I really like potatoes! lol

22 minutes ago, newjerseyhunter said:

I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention. It just appeared that you would be coming in way less than 2k. I've done the potato hack too but I really like potatoes! lol

Right on.

The potato hack was pretty eye opening to the concept of hyper-palatability and just reinforced what I already knew about over eating of fatty, sweet and salty foods. 

Watch the documentary called the Game Changers.
may change the way you want to eat entirely .
as much as I am a meat eater , watching all the valid proof that eating meat especially red meat is probably the worst thing we can do for our body.

These documentaries are always biased one way or another. Take a look at The Magic Pill

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, Fred Flintstone said:

I once followed the old Tuna + Water Diet that Bodybuilders once used to rip up for a contest. It is tough! You do need Fiber to move all that Meat through your Intestines.  That's the Problem with a Meat only diet-- no Fiber present in that diet.

For some it may not be a problem to be full of shit:happywave:

Forgot to post last night.  18hr fast.  1 can of tuna and 1 tin of sardines at noon.  1lb NY Strip steak and 6 scrambled eggs for dinner.  

20 minute yoga.

I've been fortunate enough to not have too many digestive issues so far during this experinent.  Some folks get diarrhea while others suffer from constipation until their bodies adjust.  Since we aren't eating any excess "bulk" by eating this way, bowel movements will be smaller because your body is utilizing the food you're eating.  There have been some interesting studies in regards to actually needing fiber.  Just google "do we need fiber" and you'll find quite a bit of information out there

Edited by not on the rug