4/26 Chec-in

Bowhunter444

Had two jakes at like. .. 1 yard away. I could hear them puffing up. Got my heart pumping. They went back out to the flock, about 40 yards away. Mostly hens and jakes. Weird overcast day. Slightly chilly. Just waiting it out, calling occasionally. They are responsive.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Took the little woman out this morning. She got lottery "E". I never get "E". Rain stopped by 5am in the South. Called some Jakes and a couple hens close but they turned away. Very quite due to wind. My songs of love must not have been in tune today. Second spot- 9am. Vey big Tom 24+ walking trail but got busted- hunt over. Damn. Turkey- The smartest, dumb ass bird in the woods.

My friends Jims hunt this past Tuesday 4-22. I called in a few and he took a 50 yard shot. Filmed on my phone. The microphone was right near my mouth- sorry about heavy breathing.

Check it out- https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=19724e3fec25e6b4&id=19724E3FEC25E6B4%21173&Bsrc=Share&Bpub=SDX.SkyDrive&authkey=!Atm5AvXU3SLcWfw

Let me know what you think....

I called a big bird into about 25 yds but he hung up right behind a tree and I guess being that he didn't see a hen he turned around. I'd say it was a successful hunt but didn't end with a kill. 2barrel's call had this bird fired up, I love it. Maybe next weekend in Pa I can get it done

Sent from my iPhone