IGNORED

Vulgarity in posts

BowhunterNJ

14 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

I have the News forum on my ignore list - so I never see those posts show up unless I explicitly navigate to that forum. And I rarely do that, because all you people have potty mouths over in that one :D 

,👍Two Crow.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

16 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

I have the News forum on my ignore list - so I never see those posts show up unless I explicitly navigate to that forum. And I rarely do that, because all you people have potty mouths over in that one :D 

image.png.6c4a016e7b97d9706344d078a3f2f6fb.png

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

5 hours ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Holy crap.  That lady is off her rocker. At first I thought Tourette, then it was clearly a mental disease but also very odd how once police showed up suddenly she was very quiet and compliant.  I'm left very confused...

Just be happy you're not married to her!

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

8 hours ago, MGHunter66 said:

Ok, but I am not sure if this would be considered vulgar since she is trying to “save me” .  Disclaimer: those of you that have reported vulgar content may wish to not view this clip. Although she is just trying to save me some may not understand the true depth of her holistic power.  

that was some funny stuff.. i was getting teary eyed from laughing so hard. thanks, i needed that.

20144041_1_600_600.jpg

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

First, i would like to apologize to anyone who was offended by my choice of adjectives in the post yesterday. As accurate as it may have been it should not be shared with the masses. I make no excuses for my choice of words. I own them. And certainly do not want to tarnish anyones experience on such a grest site with my choice of words. So again to those that were affected by my choice of words I truly apologize and ask your forgiveness. Now lets get some more deer pics so we dont have to discuss boring stuff anymore. Lol.

4 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

First, i would like to apologize to anyone who was offended by my choice of adjectives in the post yesterday. As accurate as it may have been it should not be shared with the masses. I make no excuses for my choice of words. I own them. And certainly do not want to tarnish anyones experience on such a grest site with my choice of words. So again to those that were affected by my choice of words I truly apologize and ask your forgiveness. Now lets get some more deer pics so we dont have to discuss boring stuff anymore. Lol.

First i like to say I was hurt by the vulgarity used against my friend and I. However, for the 5,675th time I forgive you :happywave:

21 hours ago, MGHunter66 said:

Ok, but I am not sure if this would be considered vulgar since she is trying to “save me” .  Disclaimer: those of you that have reported vulgar content may wish to not view this clip. Although she is just trying to save me some may not understand the true depth of her holistic power.  

Flash forward a few years and this will be that little Swedish chick yapping about climate change...

5 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

I'm sorry I missed it.  Hopefully it was directed at someone who deserves it