First time at Game Creek!!

GilV

I hunted Bent Creek once. I did a weekday package. Too many hawks for me. I hunted a section and was allowed to hunt a certain field. One of my two pheasants flew into a field I couldn't hunt about 60 yards away from us. My second pheasant my dog pointed, she jumped back and looked at me. I walked in to the bird and there was a hawk on it. That was the end of my hunt.

Giberson told me they have a lot of hawks too, but I am going to find out this week. I didn't encounter any hawks at Game Creek. M&M has hawks and bald eagles (which is cool just seeing them) but they have so many birds it isn't a problem. They have thousands of ducks, pheasants and chukars running around.

When I hunt Colliers Mills I go the day after they stock. For every pheasant my dog points I find 10 or more pheasants with their heads taken off by owls or their breasts eaten by hawks.

There was a game farm in Plumbstead I am going to see if it is still there. That is also close.

Giberson's has the lowest prices for the most birds and is 31 minutes from my house. If it turns out to be good I am going to do a yearly membership so I can get in a lot of hunts.

4 minutes ago, GilV said:

I hunted Bent Creek once. I did a weekday package. Too many hawks for me. I hunted a section and was allowed to hunt a certain field. One of my two pheasants flew into a field I couldn't hunt about 60 yards away from us. My second pheasant my dog pointed, she jumped back and looked at me. I walked in to the bird and there was a hawk on it. That was the end of my hunt.

Giberson told me they have a lot of hawks too, but I am going to find out this week. I didn't encounter any hawks at Game Creek. M&M has hawks and bald eagles (which is cool just seeing them) but they have so many birds it isn't a problem. They have thousands of ducks, pheasants and chukars running around.

When I hunt Colliers Mills I go the day after they stock. For every pheasant my dog points I find 10 or more pheasants with their heads taken off by owls or their breasts eaten by hawks.

There was a game farm in Plumbstead I am going to see if it is still there. That is also close.

Giberson's has the lowest prices for the most birds and is 31 minutes from my house. If it turns out to be good I am going to do a yearly membership so I can get in a lot of hunts.

The Plumstead one is probably G&R  Gamefarm. Not sure if they are still open