IGNORED

Tonight's Garbage Night.

Tarhunt

I just put out a 50 pound bag of nasty cat litter. I have 4 cats that are lazy and don't go outside during the winter months. So, their litter boxes get real nasty. I'll let you know tomorrow morning if they take the bag or not. 

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

11 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

I just put out a 50 pound bag of nasty cat litter. I have 4 cats that are lazy and don't go outside during the winter months. So, their litter boxes get real nasty. I'll let you know tomorrow morning if they take the bag or not. 

My disposal.Guy sits in control pushes button,clamps dumps.l

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

2 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

My disposal.Guy sits in control pushes button,clamps dumps.l

I heard tale or tell that they are mounting cameras on the arm so when it dumps they can see and have a pic of what's in the can so they can give out fines for not recycling and and stuff like that. True story

4 minutes ago, smittty said:

I heard tale or tell that they are mounting cameras on the arm so when it dumps they can see and have a pic of what's in the can so they can give out fines for not recycling and and stuff like that. True story

Who's they?

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

33 minutes ago, smittty said:

Mazz heard that too, so he kicked up his game a few notches!

yeUxiz1AMR9r.jpg

"All men die, not all men really live". WW