IGNORED

Trophy Rock

toxo

I use 8-10 Trophy rocks a season. Have cams on each site, never saw anything swipe the rocks as they get smaller. I have tons of coons at most of my sites, I can’t say that I’ve ever noticed one at the rock, but I do typically have corn out as well, so they may not bother with the rock. 
I have noticed that they disintegrate (the Rocks, not the coons!😂) pretty quickly once they get small. 

22 minutes ago, tcook8296 said:

Try the Trophy Rock four65. Its crushed so animals or humans wont be able carry it away. 

Once it dissolves in the ground, deer will continue to hit it for several years after its gone. 

had a lot of deer on that last year - started it in march and stopped in august because I do think it's a waste of time once antlers stop growing. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I put trophy rocks out the beginning of march.  I put cameras over each one.  They get hit hard until September.  Hardest in the spring.  I have to replace them every 2 months.  I was out last week.  Still a small piece of rock left at one spot.  I put that one out in late August.  I've never had any walk away.  I have a fox that likes to piss on them though.  Coons hit them occasionally.  I also put Four65 on a stump.  I've seen squirrels chewing on that.