MGHunter66

The neighbors mouthy kid

Ever have one of those neighbors who you’re friends with but they have a little disrespectful big mouth kid you just can’t stand? Leaving their house today my son sent me this after I told him I would like to ring the little bastards neck. LMAO

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

8 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

Ever have one of those neighbors who you’re friends with but they have a little disrespectful big mouth kid you just can’t stand?

To be perfectly honest?  No.  I don't have neighbors, but if I did I'd imagine that if their kids were disrespectful big mouths, it would seem to follow that they themselves were also either disrespectful big mouths, bad parents, or both, and therefore I wouldn't want to have anything to do with them.  

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Swamp_Yankee said:

To be perfectly honest?  No.  I don't have neighbors, but if I did I'd imagine that if their kids were disrespectful big mouths, it would seem to follow that they themselves were also either disrespectful big mouths, bad parents, or both, and therefore I wouldn't want to have anything to do with them.  

So I presume the clip didn’t make you laugh 

• Haha 8

10 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

So I presume the clip didn’t make you laugh 

I didn't watch it, just saying I can't relate to being friends with people who have mouthy kids.  

• Agree 1

That's the parents job.

But...if you do your job, (as a parent), it shouldn't come to that.

Edited by Nomad